CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've never understood bashing someone because of their lack of speaking ability or education level or intelligence. I get why a lot of people find Cratos arrogant or cocky or whatever other negative personality trait. But, without knowing anything about his life and upbringing, going after someone's ability to enunciate effectively and detesting their apparent lack of education is just pathetic. 

Maybe you don't think about it, but being educated and growing up in an environment that encourages and supports continued education is a privilege that not everyone is afforded. And maybe Cratos IS sufficiently educated. Maybe he is actually just "dumb." So? Is that of his own doing, something he consciously chooses to be? Something that you can criticize him for?

Go ahead. Raise your pitchforks at his arrogance. I agree he's pretty ridiculous in that regard. Makes me very uncomfortable. But it's pretty barbaric and lacking in critical thought to attack someone based on their mental ability. And I'm not even saying Cratos is dumb or uneducated. Hell, he might be a genius and is playing all of us for fools. Dude's like 5th in Halo 5 earnings right now, a remarkable feat considering how low regarded his actual skill is here.

Nah that only applies when you don't willingly put yourself out there and act like an idiot. This is the internet. You can't act like a fool and not be called on it. If someone wasn't educated and people just climbed out of the walls shit talking them for no reason it would be different but that isn't what happened. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nah people constantly criticize him for grammar/speech. Dude can't say anything without getting ripped apart on here, whether it's offensive or not

I never said people don't criticize his speech / grammar. I said they criticize it because they already do not like him.

If someone with good standing like Snakebite posted his thoughts, but in the grammar / speech of Cratos, it would not be ripped on. 

It's the person that is being attacked, and the grammar / speech is simply a way to do it.

Nah that only applies when you don't willingly put yourself out there and act like an idiot. This is the internet. You can't act like a fool and not be called on it. If someone wasn't educated and people just climbed out of the walls shit talking them for no reason it would be different but that isn't what happened. 

This guy gets it

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've never understood bashing someone because of their lack of speaking ability or education level or intelligence. I get why a lot of people find Cratos arrogant or cocky or whatever other negative personality trait. But, without knowing anything about his life and upbringing, going after someone's ability to enunciate effectively and detesting their apparent lack of education is just pathetic.

Maybe you don't think about it, but being educated and growing up in an environment that encourages and supports continued education is a privilege that not everyone is afforded. And maybe Cratos IS sufficiently educated. Maybe he is actually just "dumb." So? Is that of his own doing, something he consciously chooses to be? Something that you can criticize him for?

Go ahead. Raise your pitchforks at his arrogance. I agree he's pretty ridiculous in that regard. Makes me very uncomfortable. But it's pretty barbaric and lacking in critical thought to attack someone based on their mental ability. And I'm not even saying Cratos is dumb or uneducated. Hell, he might be a genius and is playing all of us for fools. Dude's like 5th in Halo 5 earnings right now, a remarkable feat considering how low regarded his actual skill is here.

people only deserve respect if they give it themselves. He never gives respect to anyone, therefore he doesn't deserve any himself.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its because hes going out of his way to be a jackass. Cratos looked like an angry kid that was on verge of tears in his interview last night. If he wants us to believe that E6 is the best esports org then the entire org needs to act like it. Instead theyre handling issues like amateurs, which at the end of the day is what they really are.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I criticized his speach for two reasons.

1) if he really cared about the org he would have stood up for them in a genuine way, not "everyone in the community can shut thier mouth" which is actually something someone in middle school would say.

2) he claims we don't know the full story. But whose fault is that? We heard stellurs side, so whose fault is it that we haven't heard the other side? Except we did hear the other side didn't we? Did he not come on this forum and tell us the other side? Or was his post just a lie lol?

The dude HAS to realize that people will stop giving him crap when he shows genuine respect for people, and just let his success speak for itself...if not, then he not only will continue to get criticized. He will deserve it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone know who Lilx Saiyan is ? He has running as E4's fourth earlier when they were beating Nem's new team (Boamx, Yiws, Dastroyed).

CLG.... I mean Optic Halo can't lose any time milking the optic juice, if they play this right... they will secure themselves a very bright and LIFECHANGING  future.

I hope Lethul gets on to stream the scrim tonight. 

Anyone know who Lilx Saiyan is ? He has running as E4's fourth earlier when they were beating Nem's new team (Boamx, Yiws, Dastroyed).

His team made the finals of the most recent TB 4v4. I'm pretty sure they took down LG in it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG.... I mean Optic Halo can't lose any time milking the optic juice, if they play this right... they will secure themselves a very bright and LIFECHANGING future.

why did you bold the word "life changing"?

Do you think it would be hard to run? 

no it would just take time and exposure to get decent data

i'd do it but i already have like 8 projects going on atm, i don't want to half ass it

edit: fuck it, i'll do it. no one else is going to... 

no it would just take time and exposure to get decent data

i'd do it but i already have like 8 projects going on atm, i don't want to half ass it

edit: fuck it, i'll do it. no one else is going to... 

You need help slide into the DMs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1