CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looking at @@ssbChad's stats (amazing as always Chad, thanks for doing this) it's interesting to see how the top 2 teams from this week got outslayed pretty significantly, w/ only 1 player per each team going positive (Danoxide & Roy).

STATS DON'T MATTER

Unless they perpetuate the Cratos sucks circlejerk

• Upvote (+1) 4

In regards to the E6 meme, the easiest way to ensure a meme's longevity is to ask it to die.

I actually like this design better than the real Optic jerseys.

accidental positive rep. those look like jerseys from a U13 soccer league. the black optic jerseys are fresh 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I saw that Optic erased the CLG logo on the Halo players T-shirts, and nothing else, on their Optic website so I tried to do a fan pic. #Greenwall

vsWl8Sh.jpg

CW8hrr7.jpg

wow what a lethul shill for editing him to look like he's the tallest member of optic  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

God damn T2 is savage he ripped Cratos a new ass hole. 

we just need cratos to understand that all E6 criticism will stop once he gets their sweet logo tattooed

• Upvote (+1) 1

accidental positive rep. those look like jerseys from a U13 soccer league. the black optic jerseys are fresh

Intentional plus rep. We're square now, homie

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't even watch the cratos interview.  I have no interest in hearing him speak anymore.

Well it actually was kinda funny, not because Cratos was talking but getting roasted T2 was

Wait, with Optic picking up NAs best team, will CLG pick up the EUs best team to only be announced an hour before the league starts?

:kappa:

I actually like this design better than the real Optic jerseys.

I always liked these. OpTic Gaming's graphic designer made this. Wish they would use this design!

• Upvote (+1) 1

OMG his neck looks creepy as hell

looking like something from the movie The Thing

I've never understood bashing someone because of their lack of speaking ability or education level or intelligence. I get why a lot of people find Cratos arrogant or cocky or whatever other negative personality trait. But, without knowing anything about his life and upbringing, going after someone's ability to enunciate effectively and detesting their apparent lack of education is just pathetic. 

Maybe you don't think about it, but being educated and growing up in an environment that encourages and supports continued education is a privilege that not everyone is afforded. And maybe Cratos IS sufficiently educated. Maybe he is actually just "dumb." So? Is that of his own doing, something he consciously chooses to be? Something that you can criticize him for?

Go ahead. Raise your pitchforks at his arrogance. I agree he's pretty ridiculous in that regard. Makes me very uncomfortable. But it's pretty barbaric and lacking in critical thought to attack someone based on their mental ability. And I'm not even saying Cratos is dumb or uneducated. Hell, he might be a genius and is playing all of us for fools. Dude's like 5th in Halo 5 earnings right now, a remarkable feat considering how low regarded his actual skill is here.

People don't criticize him for his speaking ability, they criticize his speaking ability because they do not like him or what he does. HUUUUGE difference. 

Plenty of people aren't very educated, but they never get talked about because they are not villainous types who insult the community in post-game interviews. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People don't criticize him for his speaking ability, they criticize his speaking ability because they do not like him or what he does. HUUUUGE difference.

Plenty of people aren't very educated, but they never get talked about because they are not villainous types who insult the community in post-game interviews.

Nah people constantly criticize him for grammar/speech. Dude can't say anything without getting ripped apart on here, whether it's offensive or not

• Upvote (+1) 3