LOL aka ex-Optic aka Team Orgless aka TJ Stole My Org:

xD0Ignd.jpg

Enigma6 + Stellur:

GNuPazq.jpg

Cratos getting carried again. 

Also, how is Stellur doing so well with all that is happening? Lol

• Downvote (-1) 1

what about managers?  :thinking:

what kind of content? HCSStats count? Meme pics/gifs/videos count? Montage-y videos count?  :thinking:

Shit, better watch out @Saucey & @CyReN chads going to start sending y'all 100 messages a minute until you give him VIP.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looking at @@ssbChad's stats (amazing as always Chad, thanks for doing this) it's interesting to see how the top 2 teams from this week got outslayed pretty significantly, w/ only 1 player per each team going positive (Danoxide & Roy).

STATS DON'T MATTER 

• Upvote (+1) 4

How do you not have a purple name yet?! @CyReN  :prayers:

Been brought up before, but we feel VIP is for those that have high stature within the eSports community like team owners, casters, developers, etc.  I'll say this though, the Halo community is lucky to have so many awesome people from keeping stats, making awesome memes and coaching Halo teams in the HCS.

If any coaches want user titles for their respective teams, feel free to message me too.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I've seen this a couple of times but still can't figure out why "one" is in quotations. It must mean something.

Are you the Chosen One?

Read their other tweets, they think mysterious forces are plotting against them to take them down or some shit.

Been brought up before, but we feel VIP is for those that have high stature within the eSports community like team owners, casters, developers, etc.  I'll say this though, the Halo community is lucky to have so many awesome people from keeping stats, making awesome memes and coaching Halo teams in the HCS.

If any coaches want user titles for their respective teams, feel free to message me too.

I'd like a user title that says "Halo Leg End"  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

stats

why did you change how you present your stats? not a huge fan of the font or the letters getting cut off on the end or the background or the glare or any of the changes :/

I saw that Optic erased the CLG logo on the Halo players T-shirts, and nothing else, on their Optic website so I tried to do a fan pic. #Greenwall

vsWl8Sh.jpg

CW8hrr7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

with all the shit we gave maniac and old optic I just really want to see them get better. it would be so much better viewing if there was 8 neck and neck teams in the pro league

good luck LOL

• Upvote (+1) 2

That Optic juice 

:lxthul:

The wood finish is killing me.  :mj:

I GOT 4th IN FANTASY w/ Str8 Zippin

Oh wait, that's just in the fully tatted league :mj:

105/390 overall, but most importantly, beat @@ssbChad by 0.5 points :simms: *sorry*

Yeah our league is going to be a rough one. Good luck to the boys rocking the tats.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I GOT 4th  IN FANTASY w/ Str8 Zippin 

Oh wait, that's just in the fully tatted league  :mj:

105/390 overall, but most importantly, beat @@ssbChad by 0.5 points  :simms: *sorry*

Yeah our league is going to be a rough one. Good luck to the boys rocking the tats.

Tatted league top 1.  Suck me haters!  

• Upvote (+1) 3