CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Find the 3 dots in a row on the tweet, "copy link to tweet" paste in the post box, submit.

I goofed trying embed a tweet. I'm just going to sit down over here....

Also, sometimes it will work but it doesnt look like it worked.  Just refresh the page first to make sure, sometimes that will fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it weird that I feel like I am a fan of 7/8 teams equally? I have a slight bias to EG, but honestly it's just fun to watch halo right now. All I want is for E6 to not make finals, I don't care what 4 teams make finals, I just dislike E6 that much.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

True, but I'd rather not visit Vegas tbh. 

It's something that everyone needs to do at least once in their life.  It's a lot to take in when you're there, but it's worth a quick weekend trip.  Always cheap flights there too.

Is it weird that I feel like I am a fan of 7/8 teams equally? I have a slight bias to EG, but honestly it's just fun to watch halo right now. All I want is for E6 to not make finals, I don't care what 4 teams make finals, I just dislike E6 that much.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah I'm kinda just cheering against OpTic.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My thoughts on this followed by, in parentheses, the challenges associated with said thoughts:

If E6 were smart (they aren't), they would stop whining about harmless memes being "bullying" (they won't), and hire a peer of mediabrute's in the meme-making world (he doesn't have any peers) to make memes. E6 want the memes they assisted in creating with their actions as an organization to die (memes never die), but anyone who knows anything about memes knows that you can only fight memes with more memes, and by crying about bullying (it's obviously not bullying... organizations and corporations are made fun of on social media non-stop literally every second of every day) they are just feeding the hungry, ever-growing and all-encompassing meme fire that burns eternally deep in the hearts of meme lovers across the globe.

• Upvote (+1) 6

rGydHtB.jpg

EnVyUs:

FOiBTHz.jpg

LOL aka ex-Optic aka Team Orgless aka TJ Stole My Org:

xD0Ignd.jpg

Enigma6 + Stellur:

GNuPazq.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Now if OpTic loses another series we may start seeing the cracks in the team, teammates start blaming others and it all goes down from there.

• Downvote (-1) 1

rGydHtB.jpg

EnVyUs:

FOiBTHz.jpg

LOL aka ex-Optic aka Team Orgless aka TJ Stole My Org:

xD0Ignd.jpg

Enigma6 + Stellur:

GNuPazq.jpg

Is Ryannoob really that bad ??
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is Ryannoob really that bad ??

Nope. He subbed in last minute against a team that has been playing together for at least a month. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

After seeing these stats, it's no wonder Stellur is going to be walking away from that team like:

atxhuuk7wnke9vr9s3cb.gif

You literally get all your memes from the front page of reddit lol

• Upvote (+1) 7

Towey has one...

Yea but.. but...I know Towey used to play but He has his  :apg:

maybe because he's a content creator xD idk

Towey has one...

Maybe the argument is that Towey is a big part of EG and has been a visible part of the scene for a while. Plus he casted for a weekend :simms:

I think they said coaches don't get one 

what about managers?  :thinking:

maybe because he's a content creator xD idk

what kind of content? HCSStats count? Meme pics/gifs/videos count? Montage-y videos count?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I GOT 4th  IN FANTASY w/ Str8 Zippin 

Oh wait, that's just in the fully tatted league  :mj:

105/390 overall, but most importantly, beat @@ssbChad by 0.5 points  :simms: *sorry*

• Upvote (+1) 3