CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

T2 and Kyle make a great casting group. I actually wanted to hear what they were saying. 

That said, it must get exhausting casting for so many hours. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You just described first to 3 caps with an unlimited timer.

Well I guess if I had to elaborate I think that it should be unlimited timer, but if at the end of an OT if someone takes the lead, they should win. (OT 1 ends 1-1, then if OT 3 ends 2-1 the team leading at the end of OT 3 should win.)

Please say you recorded your games against OpTic with communication?

^^^^ yes for the love of christ @@Towey please have this.....

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is so true thing. Spectator mode is such a huge issue.

Lets have some fun while showing off CSGOs Spectator Mode

So did anyone notice how many Optic Fans were in the chat laughing at the garbage spectator mode in Halo?

Optic weren't playing terribly. They were playing solid. But Optic isn't known for solid play. They're known for their dominance. However, EG is pretty much a recently formed team. Optic is the only team that has stuck together for such a significant amount of time and EG still took them to town. My point is, we could argue all day about the specifics and which mattered more, but in the end, EG won when it counted. Let's not act like there's some asterisk we have to put next to it.

Yeah we should put an asterisk to all this wins... THEY ARE PLAYING WITH RADAR !!!
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

So did anyone notice how many Optic Fans were everybody in the chat was laughing at the garbage spectator mode in Halo?

fixed that for you :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where is the "blue attic" spot that frosty goes to on coliseum? I can't picture where it is. 

Just caught up with yesterdays Pro League matches and have to say I am very hyped for what appears to be an extremely competitive season ahead. I still believe Optic Gaming is the safe bet to come out on top at the end of the season, but I don't think it is as much of a certainty as last season. Also, I can't see the battle for top 4 not being exciting and going down to the wire.

Also, been meaning to go premium for a while now, finally did it. Proud to support a site that has done so much for the esport I love and looking forward to playing in premium tournaments!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just gonna say this is really funny and worth the watch. The banter between Towey and the twins (AND A SURPRISE GUEST) is pretty funny. Good video and content Towey! ... Maybe cut it down a little bit and submit some of it to the HCS for stuff in between matches?  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one truly understands the location of the "blue attic". The issue is that when we expose it to light in order to observe it, it temporarily manifests itself as a 4-dimensional construct, rendering it unobservable to our universe.

That is the best explanation of Frosty's abilities that i have ever heard!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Despite t2 and ninja believing that a loud style of communication is somehow better, my prefered style of communication is calm. I'm a firm believer that calm focused communication is more effective. Also I totally don't agree with their style of criticism, it's pretty silly. That being said, to each their own.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Despite t2 and ninja believing that a loud style of communication is somehow better, my prefered style of communication is calm. I'm a firm believer that calm focused communication is more effective. Also I totally don't agree with their style of criticism, it's pretty silly. That being said, to each their own.

If I remember correctly, CbN was ALWAYS calm with callouts. FB yelled constantly with the twins. To each his own.

EDIT: Didn't notice you said that same phrase. Whoops.

When T2 was talking about how chaotic EG style communication is better than Optic's calm structured communication.

hypd1.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3