CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As long as theyre getting 50k+ views on videos, they're an asset to help grow optic. Hecz will let them stay like he does bigtimer

Boze*

Bigtymer actually produces really entertaining content and is frankly there by choice rather than need. From what I've read over on /r/OpTicGaming, BigT pretty much became very wealthy by using early prize winning to invest in the stock market. Turned a small investment into something he can just sit on for the rest of his life. Hecz actually mentioned this (how he doesn't really need to work) in either a recent vlog, or it may have been in Vision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate being in the UK, I missed all the hype. Get to save the VoDs for this weekend though, let's fucking go EG.

(I swear I support like 4 teams in the HCS haha)

• Upvote (+1) 3

catching up today and oh my god you guys have run the "e6 took my family" meme into the fucking ground. even the clever uses of it have zero impact now because of the dozens of lazy ones. give it a rest.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Lol all this hype and we even forgot that we had no EU Halo

I didnt forget :tear: , hope they sort the issues in time for next week.

Loving the NA league right now though.  Although T2 casting is great i think one of the biggest difference makers is the interviews.  They are so much better than last season

Edit:  Also forgot about the casting in the LG v LOL series, the talk about geese and migrating across the level made me smile

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate being in the UK, I missed all the hype. Get to save the VoDs for this weekend though, let's fucking go EG.

(I swear I support like 4 teams in the HCS haha)

Don't feel bad, you get to skip all the downtime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't feel bad, you get to skip all the downtime.

Its tough to watch the games without finding out the score beforehand. 

What a choice to make, do I not visit TB until I have caught up on all the matches or watch them already knowing the score?

xThuWmKYZKsZJG7I1a.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

catching up today and oh my god you guys have run the "e6 took my family" meme into the fucking ground. even the clever uses of it have zero impact now because of the dozens of lazy ones. give it a rest.

Did E6 take your humor? Damn, bruh. :|

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think Stellur will end up staying on E6. He doesn't have any better options, and it's not like whatever org LOL gets on (if they even get one, considering the state of that team) will pay him more than $1,500. Stellur needs E6 more than E6 needs Stellur.

Plus, I imagine this internal drama happens all of the time behind the scenes with Halo teams. Players are just normally smart enough to keep it behind the scenes. This entire situation is a shitshow that I expect to blow over by next week.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I think Stellur will end up staying on E6. He doesn't have any better options, and it's not like whatever org LOL gets on (if they even get one, considering the state of that team) will pay him more than $1,500. Stellur needs E6 more than E6 needs Stellur.

Plus, I imagine this internal drama happens all of the time behind the scenes with Halo teams. Players are just normally smart enough to keep it behind the scenes. This entire situation is a shitshow that I expect to blow over by next week.

Stellur, contra, devon is better than e6
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Stellur needs e6? Lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Some E6 week 1 stats:

K/D:

Stellur: 1.25

Suspector: 0.97

Bubu: 0.81

Cratos: 0.72

(K+A)/D:

Stellur: 1.77

Bubu: 1.52

Suspector: 1.49

Cratos: 1.31

Dmg/D:

Stellur: 157.55

Bubu: 125.65

Cratos: 123.56

Suspector: 115.13

Yes, Stellur obviously needs E6 more than E6 need him, and Cratos is the best in the game.  :lxthul:

TIL one week worth of stats = proof that he's the best on the team and carrying everyone else

He's on a strong looking squad that just had a great showing against TL despite inner turmoil. His other options are limited, considering the contenders are all pretty much locked up roster-wise. I don't think it's unreasonable that they patch things up, maybe give him a salary raise and move forward with the season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

What an awesome start to Pro League, all the players bringing their A game, shout out to all the support for team beyond, we try our best every week to make it better and more entertaining. Thanks for sticking with us, much love <3 Halo is back. #T2 killing it

You BOTH are killing it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

TIL one week worth of stats = proof that he's the best on the team and carrying everyone else

He's on a strong looking squad that just had a great showing against TL despite inner turmoil. His other options are limited, considering the contenders are all pretty much locked up roster-wise. I don't think it's unreasonable that they patch things up, maybe give him a salary raise and move forward with the season.

I was under the impression that the money was only an issue because they promised one thing, then delivered something else. From what I remember, stellur only left eco because he was offered such a high salary - I don't think he particularly cares about the low salary (from other orgs) more than E6 messed him around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was under the impression that the money was only an issue because they promised one thing, then delivered something else. From what I remember, stellur only left eco because he was offered such a high salary - I don't think he particularly cares about the low salary (from other orgs) more than E6 messed him around.

Yup, and considering things have only gotten worse(minus the game against TL), I can't see him ever wanting to stick around, even if they do apologize.

Also, an ALG team with Stellur in place of Falcated sounds great.

• Upvote (+1) 1