CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

See, Cratoa could be someone who defines himself as a bit of an arrogant player in the pro scene or one of them guys who's gunskill back's up his trash talk. A more, younger Tsquared, Gandhi, or Lethul so to speak.

But instead defends a team and the 4 fans they have. Nice one.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"That's on you guys for not keeping your business under wraps so we're going to do our jobs and talk about it." -Tom Tsavage Taylor

I was cringing to hard at Cratos to hear him say this. If this really was said holy god @@Tsquared is a savage.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I love having an enemy in HCS.

Cratos is the Aches of Halo, the Mel Gibson of Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was cringing to hard at Cratos to hear him say this. If this really was said holy god @@Tsquared is a savage.

He did say that and didn't hesitate or skip a beat. I don't even know if Cratos actually understood the response. It was FAST lol

He 100% said it and it was marvelous. I think he gave Gandhi a call or something before the season started. I wonder what that desk is made out of? Surely it's not made of wood otherwise it'd be ashes by now  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aches has won tournaments and is one of the more articulate pros. The reason he worked as a "villain" was because for a period of time he backed up his talk and nobody could shut him up. Horrible comparison
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I honestly feel bad for Cratos.

Dont get me wrong, I fully understand he brings most of it on himself, but it hurts my heart to see anyone hated on so much. He genuinely seemed like a sad person in that interview.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Aches has won tournaments and is one of the more articulate pros. Horrible comparison

Plus he could actually articulate himself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Plus he could actually articulate himself.

Plus he tried to push for rules to make the game have more competitive integrity instead of liking a mode because "you never need to use long-range weapons and anybody can win"

• Upvote (+1) 3

do not disrespect aches like that, he's an ass but an intelligent one that actually knows how to win. if anything that's lethul