CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What tournament is going on? Having been keeping up with HCS since the big champion ship

Day 2 of week 1 of the pro league, not a tournament.

Updates on the site for those who use it

- Changed CLG to Optic and Optic to LOL

- Merged the regret laggout game stats

- Fixed text error in pro league section 

Also which design should the scrims page be

4nIT7ha.png

EuZpRFh.png

Top one for sure.

I hate replays so much. It's almost 9 oclock and we're still on the first match :coffin:

Hopefully, it can be 15 minutes overtime and first cap wins. These full game replays on Stasis are BRUTAL.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Full replays should not be a thing especially when these streams last so long already.

The overtime rules are fine.

The replay rules are not.

First to 1 Flag Cap.

I disagree. Better OT rules (15 min, sudden death) would lead to less replays, if any at all. Then make any replay 1st cap wins.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The overtime rules are fine.

The replay rules are not.

First to 1 Flag Cap.

In what way are these rules better than what we used for over a decade? Other than super casual confused friend that has no idea how the settings worked back when we had to do it without developer support for our overtime. Purely from a functional point of view what do you think is better now?

I'm confused as to why they were ever changed.

The best part about T2's casting, is that he will flat-out call the players out when they make dumb plays...wish more casters weren't so afraid to give their honest opinions. 

I don't think its because they dont have the gall its more that they are friends/relatives to some the players. As well as most the commentators have never actually competed in this Halo title so they aren't capable of spotting some of the smaller  nuances and misplays. Elamite, strongside, are ex pros true but they have not competed in halo 5 like T2. Also while I appreciate there passion  commentators like Simms and Co. have never even played at a high level. Someone else that I would like to hear educated criticism from is ryannoob and ogre 2.

Something i just wanted to point out here, not sure if its been said.

So optic's former roster was dropped, and if that team was going to be picked up by another org maniac would have to not be a part of the optic brand.  Like FS has been saying, when he competes this season he wont be able to play for another org.  So with the team being dropped for CLG, that would mean maniac would need to leave optic to continue to compete or he would have to force his team mates to go the rest of the season without an org or salary.  Given that he and the team had been under performing he chose to stick with the optic brand instead of losing it to compete on a failing team.

Basically the point of this, maniac was basically forced to chose between creating content under the optic brand and competing in halo, which is fucking brutal when you just moved out of your mom's house and became financially dependent for the first time in your life.  Like he had to chose between his life long passion and financial stability and a new passion literally over night.  Thats if i understand the situation and this is what happened.  That makes watching his retirement thing so much more brutal.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty tilted that there is no punishment toward e6 for acting like 12 year olds yesterday...

• Upvote (+1) 2