CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Long time lurker here, love reading all the info here.

I had to post about this though.

Am I the only one who finds the commentating extremely boring with Tsquared and Elamite? Their voices have no excitement and are so monotone, making me sleepy ....... zzzzz

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 23

Eden is a good map but slayer is just terrible on it. I honestly think it would play 10x better without sniper and rockets. No one in their right mind is going to push a team that is camping in a base with power weapons.

I honestly have no idea why there is 10 minutes+ between games.

Could sometimes be on the players.

Does H5/Xb1 have issues that you need to restart/quit the build etc?

Could sometimes be on the players.

Does H5/Xb1 have issues that you need to restart/quit the build etc?

Our tournaments never have this issue. Once the first game in a series begins, we can jump into each game without any delays.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Our tournaments never have this issue. Once the first game in a series begins, we can jump into each game without any delays.

Alright.

Could sometimes still be on the players at times (bathroom/food breaks, stretching etc). Sometimes being the key word though.

@@Timo @@Vivi the vetoes are fantastic, maybe just have them on screen a little longer.

Going to have them publicly available so you guys don't have to "pause" the show so you can see them. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The best part about T2's casting, is that he will flat-out call the players out when they make dumb plays...wish more casters weren't so afraid to give their honest opinions. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MUCH TIME BETWEEN GAMES ??????

Players were allowed to take a short break due to some possible network issues. Time was a bit longer between games to allow them to reset their internet. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not able to watch atm any chance you guys can post series scores as it goes?

Edit: and any sweet twitch clips?