CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yep, aware of the audio problems. Working towards making sure all video content provided to us is up to scratch. 

Give the community a way to submit videos (or hold a video submission contest) with some guidelines and I guarantee you'd see some high quality content coming your way.

Thanks @@Timo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Give the community a way to submit videos (or hold a video submission contest) with some guidelines and I guarantee you'd see some high quality content coming your way.

Thanks @@Timo.

I'm a writer first editor second. Would love to make more like this: 

Hi guys,

how did everybody enjoy the show yesterday? Do you find we have made improvements over last season?

Obviously had some delays unfortunately and audio sync issues in the beginning. Technology can be a b*****. :-/

Let me know if you have feedback or questions 

Great improvement in production between this season and last.

Really enjoying the in between content but maybe consider mixing things up a bit.  I love spartan's montage but we should only see it once during the stream.  Or maybe show the first half during one break and the second half during another.  Kampy also puts together a community montage with with both sweaty competitive and tricky clips.  There are other competitive pro/am montages out there as well.  Send out a tweet, ask the pros and ams to send you their tages for stream consideration.  Everybody wants to get their names out there.

Also casting duo decision is legendary.

Edit:  do what @@Pono said

Is there any possibility of pro league starting earlier this was a problem last season as well but with the current time it starts it generally goes to like 12 am sometimes which is pretty late for a lot us especially if you have to go to work.

I think starting it at 6 pm EST instead of 7:30  would alleviate the issue by a quite a bit.

It's always tricky. We have to balance east coast viewers versus west coast viewers versus players. We moved it up 30 minutes, because we felt it was a good middle ground. 

6PM EST would create problems for many players (even those on EST) if they have work or school obligations. Even worse for west coast people with a start time at 3PM. 

It's always tricky. We have to balance east coast viewers versus west coast viewers versus players. We moved it up 30 minutes, because we felt it was a good middle ground. 

6PM EST would create problems for many players (even those on EST) if they have work or school obligations. Even worse for west coast people with a start time at 3PM. 

I know I'm not really in question (living in the UK and having the EU pro league), but starting past midnight is super rough.

I've followed most of these players for years, and I just don't know the EU scene.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great improvement in production between this season and last.

Really enjoying the in between content but maybe consider mixing things up a bit.  I love spartan's montage but we should only see it once during the stream.  Or maybe show the first half during one break and the second half during another.  Kampy also puts together a community montage with with both sweaty competitive and tricky clips.  There are other competitive pro/am montages out there as well.  Send out a tweet, ask the pros and ams to send you their tages for stream consideration.  Everybody wants to get their names out there.

Also casting duo decision is legendary.

Edit:  do what @@Pono said

Yep, we want to feature more community content to keep it fresh. We actually have a submit link on our website. We'll be pushing this more: http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/proleague/community/

> It's always tricky. We have to balance east coast viewers versus west coast viewers versus players. We moved it up 30 minutes, because we felt it was a good middle ground.

Seems like the answer is less downtime between games.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Seems like the answer is less downtime between games.

I honestly have no idea why there is 10 minutes+ between games.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hi guys,

how did everybody enjoy the show yesterday? Do you find we have made improvements over last season?

Obviously had some delays unfortunately and audio sync issues in the beginning. Technology can be a b*****. :-/

Let me know if you have feedback or questions 

Great improvement! The problem is that it starts so late for the east coast. It's already 8 PM and the second game didn't even start :( 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's the time in between games and that the "pregame" show is almost 30 minutes so we still aren't really starting until 8pm.  Why not just have T2 and Elamite start at 7pm and talk about the open circuit, storylines, etc. and have the first match actually start at 730pm

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm sorry but every time I hear something like "these teams are not afraid to crouch in a corner" a little part of me dies inside.

• Upvote (+1) 4