CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lol

yeah i agree 100% couldnt they just bench him and play with there sub?

There isn't an emergency. So they shouldn't be allowed a sub. I'm glad ESL is sticking to their guns on this

• Upvote (+1) 2

Drop some PogChamps in the chat, we are live on Day 2.

Also, got to watch more than the intro to Spartan's montage HYPE.  :intensifies:

lol

yeah i agree 100% couldnt they just bench him and play with there sub?

No because it goes against the "use of a sub" rule. It's not an emergency, it was their own fault for mishandling their prospective players

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tom "The Savage" Taylor looks tired today. I'm sure he still has plenty of savage'ness' left in the tank, though.

Will veto results be announced for the public ahead of time? Never understood why they weren't known until match time. @@Timo @@Vivi

Working with 343 to get these out to you guys. 

Working with 343 to get these out to you guys. 

To be honest I think its cooler to see as the match is airing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi guys,

how did everybody enjoy the show yesterday? Do you find we have made improvements over last season?

Obviously had some delays unfortunately and audio sync issues in the beginning. Technology can be a b*****. :-/

Let me know if you have feedback or questions 

Our bad. Should be fixed.

Right? How dare you spoil the intel like that Timo? We weren't ready to announc--- I mean what

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hi guys,

how did everybody enjoy the show yesterday? Do you find we have made improvements over last season?

Obviously had some delays unfortunately and audio sync issues in the beginning. Technology can be a b*****. :-/

look a couple pages back, we loved it ;) <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Day 2 predictions:

TL 3-0 E6

ALG 2-3 LG

LOL 0-3 nV

OG 3-0 EG

This looks likely.  Would be good to see LOL at least take one game off of nV though.  Pro League would also be much more interesting if EG ends up putting up a fight tonight.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi guys,

LOVED everything you guys did to highlight different community content that was more relevant to the community. Casters not being afraid to address some of the current drama was amazing. Pulling up tweets and clips from vision made viewers aware of the important story lines.

However, still consistently having audio issues. There is a high pitched whining that comes up between matches when community videos are playing. Some audio clipping and blips on parts  as well.

I would also say that if content creators had some general guidelines and were able to submit content to be watched, I would personally crank out a few videos for you guys. We want to make them, if you guys want to use them.

Keep up the improvement!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hi guys,

T2 and Elamite were fantastic. One thing I love about the CWL is the humor some of the casters bring and I feel we were missing that good chemistry last year.

I like they talked about all the drama going on with halo and kept us entertained the whole time

Zero complaints from me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOVED everything you guys did to highlight different community content that was more relevant to the community. Casters not being afraid to address some of the current drama was amazing. Pulling up tweets and clips from vision made viewers aware of the important story lines.

However, still consistently having audio issues. There is a high pitched whining that comes up between matches when community videos are playing. Some audio clipping and blips on parts  as well.

I would also say that if content creators had some general guidelines and were able to submit content to be watched, I would personally crank out a few videos for you guys. We want to make them, if you guys want to use them.

Keep up the improvement!

Yep, aware of the audio problems. Working towards making sure all video content provided to us is up to scratch. 

Hi guys,

Is there any possibility of pro league starting earlier this was a problem last season as well but with the current time it starts it generally goes to like 12 am sometimes which is pretty late for a lot us especially if you have to go to work.

I think starting it at 6 pm EST instead of 7:30  would alleviate the issue by a quite a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 2