CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Off topic, If playing as an elite was an option like in previous games? Which pro/s would use it in pro-league?

Seriously they need to come up with the old style of CTF time limit. Liquid should have won that stasis CTF. Sooooooooooo dumb. Sudden Death rule still dumb and stupid  :wutface:

Seriously they need to come up with the old style of CTF time limit. Liquid should have won that stasis CTF. Sooooooooooo dumb. Sudden Death rule still dumb and stupid  :wutface:

liquid did win the replay. if it was the other way nV would've won on sudden death, since they got the first cap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also Great Job from T2 and Elamite. Best Casting duo so far. T2 is Savage and Hilarious. Really enjoying the casting.... job well done

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wasn't aware people ever really thought of them as the villain. Nobody that actually watched their streams could have. They're actually generally pretty funny and positive when they aren't strictly playing the game and even then its almost never actually anything negative. Every time they tried to sort of put them in that position on pro league streams or w/e it just felt awkward and forced.

I think it was more that CLG was so dominant that people felt that everything was stale because of it. So people hated on them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wasn't it a case if some players expired. So they only had to buu out the rest?

potentially, who knows how it actually went down

So with all the stuff that's happened we don't care about being over 6 feet and fully tatted ? Apologies for using an old meme. I just caught up on stuff since the 7th. Really sad that the old OpTic team was dropped but now that TJ is on OpTic he can finally take Nicks room and complete what he's always said. Also really hyped for Maniacs vlogs with Formal and Lethul in them, if Lethul does move in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That puts them in great position to get into the LAN.

I still find it gross, that we have to worry about this. Every pro team should be in the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

As for Optic, can't wait for them to lose. Should be fun seeing this forum go up in flames. :simms:

GET HIM!

29yfdhc.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is one thing that has really frustrated me about competitive Halo 5. I really think MLG perfected it with the 30 minute game types that played to 15 unless of a tie. It really should be the first team to score during overtime ends the game. There's no reason for the other team to be able to cap again to then re-tie the game. I also miss 15 minute game types because 12 minutes feel too slow, and this issue feels exacerbated by having longer engagement times.