CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really hope stellur uses that location tool to find out if someone on e6 logged into his account. The punishment would be pretty severe I would imagine.

• Upvote (+1) 6

E6/Cratos said Stellur & Suspector would get a 3k salary, so they join E6, then they get a contract on 2.5k, after that E6 gets back to them saying they got the wrong contracts, and sends them one on 1.5k, obviously they're frustrated and talks with E6, who says they'll only get 1.5k compared to the 2.5/3k that Cratos & Bubu got because they've "seen higher highs and lower lows", Stellur says they wouldn't have been there if the initial contract was 1.5k, E6 owner says he can find where their families live within 5 seconds, ends with Suspector signing the contract, while Stellur is making a stand and not signing it.

After that, E6 is trying to bench Stellur & use a sub which they can't because Stellur can play. So fast forward to yesterday when during the Optic game this happens:

E6/Cratos signs into Stellur's account from showtime(E6 coach)'s xbox during the first game, which makes E6 forfeit the first map against Optic and E6/Cratos saying Stellur was trying to throw the game.

tl;dr: E6 & Cratos are grade-A scumbags.

Edit: Yeah and also Stellur wasn't invited to the skype call so he couldn't communicate with the rest of the team against Optic.

Not to mention Stellur also, without a question, performed the best on E6 without any type of communication. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

still, how does e6/cratos benefit from that? i can understand stellur throwing (which i don't think he did) but if e6 wants to win then why would they sabotage themselves out of spite for stellur?

It's the same strategy that lawyers use where they try to discredit a witness not by proving that what they are saying is wrong, but by attacking their character.

They try to sabotage Stellur by making it look like he quit on them and try to make him play worse by not inviting him to the skype chat so he can hear their comms.  

Luckily for Stellur this all backfired because we saw right through the shenanigans and he played the best on the team during that series sooo....

• Upvote (+1) 1

So was it proven Cratos signed him out or is that speculation? As Clicked pointed out Microsoft lets you track where your profile signed in. That would prove everything right away.

No word from Stellur trying it yet. But I was the one who pointed it out, kermitsip.jpg :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So is @@LethuL officially moving into the Optic Scuf house?

He mentioned that he would like to on twitter.

Depending on how many of them are willing to move I could see Hecz getting a team house for the halo guys.

Hes mentioned it before to nick when asking him what would help them improve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No word from Stellur trying it yet. But I was the one who pointed it out, kermitsip.jpg :simms:

This may be true, but I read Click's comment in his silky voice. What can you do to compete against that? If you don't post some serious memes Clicked will always be known as the person who found the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He mentioned that he would like to on twitter.

Depending on how many of them are willing to move I could see Hecz getting a team house for the halo guys.

Hes mentioned it before to nick when asking him what would help them improve.

And there is an open room with Crimsix moving out.

Its so good to come in here and read all the positive vibes for Halo. I feel the same way. I am excited for tonight and the future is looking good. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its so good to come in here and read all the positive vibes for Halo. I feel the same way. I am excited for tonight and the future is looking good. 

People were saying that the first like five pages of this thread. And then pages 10-30 were how "These open LANs are shit".

So I'm going to guess history will repeat itself.

*edit, holy shit.

https://youtu.be/k0TmBAk0BZY?t=47m47s

Didn't see that part till now. He saw those comments on TB alright XD

People were saying that the first like five pages of this thread. And then pages 10-30 were how "These open LANs are shit".

I think people biggest complaints that they were both on the west coast, which has been historically bad for Halo events.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It wasn't that the open LANs were going to be "shit" it was that the locations ignored the entirety of the east coast/midwest which have historically turned out the larger open LANs

• Upvote (+1) 1

My review of day one:

Casting: hcs now has an answer to maven and mr x from the cwl, and that is str8 castin aka t2 and elamite. Tom is once again showing why he was the face of comp halo for quite some time. He pulled no punches and engaged the viewers with witty banter akeen to a comedy skit. And yet somehow he manages to interweave the banter right into analysis of the player mindset in game, all why explaining why the game is happening instead of just observing what is happening. Elamite plays off this so well by providing extra incite into the current meta, and it also helps that with tom, he knows just when follow or lead in conversations. Call team chemistry

The storylines: so much happened in one night its going to be amazing following this season.clg is now the optic squad and have a rivalry with nv, who lost to a scary looking liquid. Naded and lg beat his old optic team who are orgless, with maniac retiring, eg are right in the mix with a win against alg. And e6 is imploding with team drama.

The settings:little of the setting has changed so we have the same problems. Stasis ctf, empire sh, bad overtime rules, radar. At least the vetoes were shown.

Downtime: little thus far due to sound issues. And the commercials played were much better.

Overall: 8.5 out of ten

• Upvote (+1) 6

My review of day one:

Casting: hcs now has an answer to maven and mr x from the cwl, and that is str8 castin aka t2 and elumnite. Tom is once again showing why he was the face of comp halo for quite some time. He pulled no punches and engaged the viewers with witty banter akeen to a comedy skit. And yet somehow he manages to interweave the banter right into analysis of the player mindset in game, all why explaining why the game is happening instead of just observing what is happening. Elumnite plays off this so well by providing extra incite into the current meta, and it also helps that with tom, he knows just when follow or lead in conversations. Call team chemistry

The storylines: so much happened in one night its going to be amazing following this season.clg is now the optic squad and have a rivalry with nv, who lost to a scary looking liquid. Naded and lg beat his old optic team who are orgless, with maniac retiring, eg are right in the mix with a win against alg. And e6 is imploding with team drama.

The settings:little of the setting has changed so we have the same problems. Stasis ctf, empire sh, bad overtime rules, radar. At least the vetoes were shown.

Downtime: little thus far due to sound issues. And the commercials played were much better.

Overall: 8.5 out of ten

Elumnite is Envy's coach.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember when people were talking about page 400 yesterday. Yesterday was a crazy day.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I remember when people were talking about page 400 yesterday. Yesterday was a crazy day.

Accidental neg.  I'll make up for it.  I swear on my life.