CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ive been playing Halo for 15 years, but just started following the competitive scene for the last 2 years.

Has there always been this much drama in the past? With all the recent surprise team changes/E6 drama, its seems insane.

In a good way :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Bubu Dubu ends up leaving E6. He's such a good young talent cant have him tainted by the poison that is E6 and Cratos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If ESL pick up and see the idea of E6 throwing their game (cant see how they wouldn't) then I assume the punishment will be severe.

Slightly out of the loop.

Manage to catch up with the CLG - Optic move. 

What is the E6 Drama?

Not even inviting Stellur to the call? Lol. That's not how you conduct yourself as an adult. I guess a few of them can't even be called that anyways but you'd think they would at least respect themselves enough to have the best chance at doing well this season. 

I'm also not really sure how someone is going to come on here and be like "It doesn't matter it was just the first series" where last season final placements were coming down to individual series scores and such. One series can mean everything and any series can be that one series that fucked you. Seems weird to play any loss off like it isn't a factor.

What is the E6 Drama?

Stellur left Liquid because he was promised 3k a month salary which is like 3x what a Halo pro normally makes. Turns out they were only offering 1.5k so he refused to sign the contract, but that was after rosters had been locked so he has to play for E6 until the transfer period. Both sides have handled it pretty poorly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the E6 Drama?

E6/Cratos said Stellur & Suspector would get a 3k salary, so they join E6, then they get a contract on 2.5k, after that E6 gets back to them saying they got the wrong contracts, and sends them one on 1.5k, obviously they're frustrated and talks with E6, who says they'll only get 1.5k compared to the 2.5/3k that Cratos & Bubu got because they've "seen higher highs and lower lows", Stellur says they wouldn't have been there if the initial contract was 1.5k, E6 owner says he can find where their families live within 5 seconds, ends with Suspector signing the contract, while Stellur is making a stand and not signing it.

After that, E6 is trying to bench Stellur & use a sub which they can't because Stellur can play. So fast forward to yesterday when during the Optic game this happens:

E6/Cratos signs into Stellur's account from showtime(E6 coach)'s xbox during the first game, which makes E6 forfeit the first map against Optic and E6/Cratos saying Stellur was trying to throw the game.

tl;dr: E6 & Cratos are grade-A scumbags.

Edit: Yeah and also Stellur wasn't invited to the skype call so he couldn't communicate with the rest of the team against Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 4

These team changes and drama remind me so much of the awesome MLG days when someone would show up to the event, already paid their portion of the team pass, and meets up with his team to find out he was replaced 10 minutes before 1st round.

I love it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, apparently the boys lost 3 - 0 to Liquid and Str8 Castin was on fire. Was it a "close" 3-0 or did Liquid look really good? Kind of sucks that pro league is on so late during the week.  

I'd be pretty disappointed by Suspector joining in on being shitty to Stellur. Bubu is one thing since he's tight with Cratos, but Suspector was in the same boat as Stellur, and according to Snakebite was even more mad at the situation than Stellur. So to now be leaving him out of calls and ganging up is pretty messed up. Hope he was protesting or telling them to cut it out, at least, but who knows.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, apparently the boys lost 3 - 0 to Liquid and Str8 Castin was on fire. Was it a "close" 3-0 or did Liquid look really good? Kind of sucks that pro league is on so late during the week.

It was close, including a slayer game where they came back from soo many kills down to win, and a Stasis CTF game that went to overtime then a replay, but they still edged everything in the end.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rig SH:          100 - 46

Eden Slayer:   50 - 47

Stasis Flag 1:    2 - 2

Stasis Flag 2:    3 - 1

But yeah, Liquid is Envy's kryptonite.

Last night was a FANTASTIC night of Halo and I am really happy that T2's dream of casting is coming true. T2 and Elamite work perfectly together. 

That said, I wish it started earlier - runs way too late for the east coast. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If ESL pick up and see the idea of E6 throwing their game (cant see how they wouldn't) then I assume the punishment will be severe.

Yeah,

If refusing to communicate with a member of your team isn't proof of throwing, I don't know what is.

It's just crazy that these guys are openly trying to break the rules, and Cratos is lashing out at people who call him out on it.

Shout out to ESL for not letting them CHEAT the roster lock. Donkey of the Day goes to e6+Cratos for trying to blame others for their unprofessionalism. I hope they get punished for throwing in swift, severe fashion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rig SH:          100 - 46

Eden Slayer:   50 - 47

Stasis Flag 1:    2 - 2

Stasis Flag 2:    3 - 1

But yeah, Liquid is Envy's kryptonite.

or they're just better? they've beaten them in scrims handily, come close to beating a practiced CLG, so until nV beats them lets not patronize a really solid team

• Upvote (+1) 2

or they're just better? they've beaten them in scrims handily, come close to beating a practiced CLG, so until nV beats them lets not patronize a really solid team

I'm not really patronizing them, I think Liquid is great, they're a top 4 team, I only said they're nV's kryptonite because they're the only team to tie & beat nV in scrims so far.

Edit: being kryptonite to a team doesn't mean that you're bad against other teams.

or they're just better? they've beaten them in scrims handily, come close to beating a practiced OpTic, so until nV beats them lets not patronize a really solid team

FTFY :kappa:

I can imagine Stellar in game chat with proximities on saying "WHY ARE YOU ONE SHOT ON RED BASE CRATOS DONT FLANK AROUND TO STAIRS" :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So was it proven Cratos signed him out or is that speculation? As Clicked pointed out Microsoft lets you track where your profile signed in. That would prove everything right away.

• Upvote (+1) 3