CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Walshy just started streaming for those that want to hear his beautiful voice

Also, he is now living with Mr Monopoli in Bellevue in Washington

• Upvote (+1) 7

Exhausted and with a wtf on my lips I finally got to bed at 3 AM (eu halo fan..yippii).

I woke up at 6 AM and...seriously my first thought was: "That was a fucked up dream, what is the matter with me?"

Then..in a state of semi awakeness...I went for some coffee and *bam* I realized it was not a dream.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did CLG give a specific reason why they are leaving Halo?

I still can't believe I now have to buy Optic skins..

I bought CLG skins and a jersey god dammit @@LethuL

I mean you can still have it as memory of what CLG did in Halo before changing orgs.

Did CLG give a specific reason why they are leaving Halo?

The greatest part of being involved in esports is that there are always new and exciting titles being developed. We made the decision to part from Halo with the intention to consolidate our resources to support existing teams and to prepare to expand into new titles. We accomplished what we wanted to in Halo, and it’s time to move on.

It’s time to create new story lines and make our mark in esports history once again.

http://clgaming.net/news/793-all-stories-come-to-an-end

• Upvote (+1) 2

For those that are more familiar with the API: is it possible to have a real-time overhead mini map? I feel like having one would really improve the watchability for newcomers and would give the casters a lot to talk about. Some may not be in favor of it, but I for one wouldn't really even mind them bringing it up to full screen every once and a while (in lieu of a player's perspective) just because some times it's easier to understand what's going on if you have an idea of the important parts of the map and who's covering what. I'd also love to see a timer and pick up status of power ups. It would make more sense to do that than have the casters say things like "I think camo is up in about a minute". I just think to the USA Network Halo 2 series and how things like Sundance and Puckett explaining map positioning or pushes using the mini map really brought me into the scene just because it made the game as a whole easier to understand (I realize that it's way easier to add these things in post).

For those that are more familiar with the API: is it possible to have a real-time overhead mini map? I feel like having one would really improve the watchability for newcomers and would give the casters a lot to talk about. Some may not be in favor of it, but I for one wouldn't really even mind them bringing it up to full screen every once and a while (in lieu of a player's perspective) just because some times it's easier to understand what's going on if you have an idea of the important parts of the map and who's covering what. I'd also love to see a timer and pick up status of power ups. It would make more sense to do that than have the casters say things like "I think camo is up in about a minute". I just think to the USA Network Halo 2 series and how things like Sundance and Puckett explaining map positioning or pushes using the mini map really brought me into the scene just because it made the game as a whole easier to understand (I realize that it's way easier to add these things in post).

As far as i know, (doubt they updated it)..the full game stats are saved after the game is complete

60426761.jpg

Didn't somebody say you were Hukes brother? Bit odd you're still constantly on Cratos side. Me thinks my initial suspicion was correct, the writing style is too much like Cratos'

So this was me after watching the first 5 mins of the VOD of last nights stream this morning

giphy.gif

Edit:  Kind of feel like this was misunderstood somehow, clearly a poor choice but it was meant to portray how stunned i was by the CLG/Optic news, along with maniacs retirement.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I like this eg squad. They just need to not give up setups so easily.

Contra is still a beast. I wish stellur and str8 sick would join them. At least stellur for shooter.

NV lol what an absolute choke on Eden. Unreal.

Hecz Cheeky smile at the end. What a reveal.

fe51a2f7d9fd05f03db357208a448559.gif

Someone link me to this hoodie.

Good thing I waited to buy skins. That optic gonna look real nice :simms:

Thanks for the support, fam.

100% these guys + Kory are so easy to work with.

Finally a good time to be a liquid fan, was pretty rough last season.

Man a whole season of T2 is going to be incredible. Someone needs to put a montage together of T2's best moments after the season.

Yeah I have only managed to watch the LG vs LOL games so far but was enjoying the casting.  I kinda miss strongside though, i would love to see him and walshy as analysts on skype or something.

Halo is going to blow up this season. I think numbers will continue to rise. Super excited for the future man.

Yeah I cant believe how hyped i am for the rest of the season.  I was gutted when the postponed the EU league start (Still a good thing to do) but all the drama has made up for it :)

If they fix spectator mode we will have a solid esport.

This.  Its really frustrating to watch sometimes, especially when they have the slow motion replays with the reticle being way off, its almost embarrassing.

Walshy streaming omg even Walshy has his passion back

I saw him streaming when i woke up this morning and felt so unreasonably happy.  I really hope they get him as an analyst for the LANs.

It's good to see OpTic getting their shit together, they've improved exponentially.       :lxthul:  

• Upvote (+1) 5

What happened with E6 tonight? Why did they forfeit the first game against Optic?

Apparently one of them couldn't connect to the lobby in time.

According to Cratos, it was a conspiracy against E6 as ESL wouldn't let them make a new lobby.

• Upvote (+1) 1