CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That waswhen Mikwen was in Canada and playing on 200+ ping and Ola was sleep deprived basically and in scrimmed against nV that wasn't gimped they lost 11-1.

hoping for much better excuses from the squad after tonight

• Upvote (+1) 5

hoping for much better excuses from the squad after tonight

There isn't any excuses for them tonight Liquid was clearly the better team but as for LG the results speaks for themselves when nV wasn't playing with a handicap they dominated LG.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Halo is going to blow up this season. I think numbers will continue to rise. Super excited for the future man.

I could die happy only if they fixed the reticle problems in spectator mode. That would make it like 10x better automatically. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

No excuses, they showed in scrims they give us a tough fight, were not sure how to play against it correctly yet and it makes us do things we normally don't. Simple as that. They make us panic and choke, shit happens. Literally the first series of the pro league, not a big deal.

I was joking, for the record. 

You guys will be fine. 

I hope nV seriously goes over tonight's matches and realizes where they made there mistakes and starts to correct them especially on things like staying alive and controlling power weapons.

Halo is going to blow up this season. I think numbers will continue to rise. Super excited for the future man.

Fix spectator mode and we have a game

This season is going to be great. I'm kinda wondering if E6 is going to implode though.

I really hope Stellar leaves and finds himself on a better team and E6 ends up in the same spot where old optic was last season fuck them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

True but he could have just used the sword and stopped the flag return

I'm very l8 but he didn't have sword, he picked it up off the guy he ground pounded. Probably could have back smacked instead more quickly though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have class in 7 hours but I can't sleep without seeing his face 

dude right? Granted, only two classes for me tomorrow, but still. Gotta actually wake up and do shit and here I am waiting on Lethul. 

• Upvote (+1) 1