CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

not surprised at all

been a real pleasure watching liquid gel (wanted to say that so bad) over the course of the past few weeks

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think it's more like Liquid moved into top 3 nV has still dominated every other team they've played.

except liquid beat them in scrims twice?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think it's more like Liquid moved into top 3 nV has still dominated every other team they've played in scrims.

FTFY

except liquid beat them in scrims twice?

Which is why I said Liquid moved into top 3 CLG/nV/Liquid are by far the most dominant teams right now the other teams don't really come close.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm extremely impressed with Team Liquid tonight. Taking down EnVy 3-0 will no doubt solidify themselves as a real threat this season. Huge win. Good shit guys.  :fire:

Ok so review of night one of pro league: 

Casting is top notch! (Coming from someone who didn't even hate Strongsides casting, and thought last season's was OK).

Teams are closer in skill. I mean we saw huge comebacks, and chokes. Fun times.

Optic is now a winning team.

Drama is fun.

Production value was better and there was less down time!

Viewer numbers were good. (I know it was the first week, but still)!

I'm excited for this season!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which is why I said Liquid moved into top 3 CLG/nV/Liquid are by far the most dominant teams right now the other teams don't really come close.

LG beat nV in one of the Beyond tournaments.

If Stellur can be a free agent and Optic can have a completely new roster in the span of 2 weeks then we can for sure get mercy play tested and stasis out of the rotation before the season ends right?

(I can't watch blue team win all but 1 or 2 stasis games all season long.)

Someone needs to put together a series of all these epic T2 casting moments, I wasn't able to watch any of the games tonight  :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was impressed with Commonly. Not much has been said good nor bad since x-games. Fan. Also Lethul impressed but thats a given.

I enjoyed tonight's stream more than all of last season, that @@Tsquared difference.

Loved today's drama, the casting, the games. Wish it ended earlier, can't wait for the rest of the season. Tonight rejuvenated my love for competitive Halo.

Lethul saved CyReN's love for halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man a whole season of T2 is going to be incredible. Someone needs to put a montage together of T2's best moments after the season.

• Upvote (+1) 7

LG beat nV in one of the Beyond tournaments.

That was when Mikwen was in Canada and playing on 200+ ping and Ola was sleep deprived basically and in scrimmed against nV that wasn't gimped they lost 11-1.

• Downvote (-1) 2