CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The fact that there is NO sudden death when a flag is out is a complete joke. That match would've been 100000x more exciting if that stalemate continued.

The fact that we have Radar is a complete joke.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

do you get a cut of the premium subscriptions? if so, i might consider subscribing purely for the amount of work you put in.

Premium is used to cover premium tournaments, site fees & maintenance, and adding new features to the site.

do you get a cut of the premium subscriptions? if so, i might consider subscribing purely for the amount of work you put in.

premium money is spent on memes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uuuh didn't nV win that replay with that cap? I don't understand the rules.

One full replay then sudden death

I'm absolutely loving the commentary tonight. The fact that Tsquared and Elamite are having fun makes the stream much more enjoyable to watch.

Uuuh didn't nV win that cap on the replay? I don't understand the rules.

Full replay.

Would have thought OT extended in Flag stalemate after OpTic vs Denial Game 5 in Map One during the last lan.

Uuuh didn't nV win that replay with that cap? I don't understand the rules.

when it goes to overtime for objective, first cap doesn't automatically win. it actually makes sense to me. 

there has to be something better than a full replay if OT ends in a tie, though. 

Spartan is a seriously underrated player  when he goes off he plays amazingly we saw it in the scrims against CLG and he's showing it here against nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan is a seriously underrated player  when he goes off he plays amazingly we saw it in the scrims against CLG and he's showing it here against nV.

Spartan is rated

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not gonna lie, I used to doubt Penguin when he was with Renegades. Since joining Team Liquid, I don't think I've see a player make more clutch plays than him. Incredible.

• Upvote (+1) 7