CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

what was t2's childhood?

sounds like a private christian school to me

their punishments can be a tad draconian

I hate the word cringe, but falcated betraying contra when he had a fresh camo, i have never cringed so hard watching halo

T2 "That's not what you want to do when you are the newest guy on the team."  I'm really impressed with T2's casting. He speaks with confidence, offers valuable insight, and low-key drops the occasional savage comment.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That doesn't track Xbox console sign ins. There is a different page that lists your device, but it doesn't show the last time the device logged into your account.

It does, just doesn't display it as "Xbox" tho, just as some browser/app/microsoft edge. In that list, the sign in on the 9th is me signing into another xbox in another town. Shows different location on the map and the IP of that ISP/Area. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Team Liquid is a team that I want to watch succeed in Halo. Their roster puts in so much time and effort into competitive Halo and they deserve to be a top team. With that said, NV is a scary team to play against. Should be a good match :)

• Upvote (+1) 8

It does, just doesn't display it as "Xbox" tho, just as some browser/app/microsoft edge. In that list, the sign in on the 9th is me signing into another xbox in another town. Shows different location on the map and the IP of that ISP/Area. 

Ahh okay, yeah I couldn't find anything else listed there aside from browser/Mac under my account which is why I thought it doesn't track it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

fbd.png

This is T2 during the winnerview.  Replace "chill" with "xbox" and this is also Cratos with irrefutable proof that he didn't sign in to Stellur's account.

I've seen Contra make plenty of clutch plays in H5 (especially on lan, RIP Liquid), but that might've been one of the worst individual series chokes I've seen in any Halo. So many costly misplays.

Btw, I'm not sure the betrayal by Falcated was all his fault. The most important thing to do with camo is stay alive, and Contra charges in a close quarters area the split second he grabs it. If the EG player was checking his radar he probably knew someone was coming around the corner due to Contra not slow playing the camo at all. If I'm Falcated I'm looking straight down and spamming caster 100% of the time in that situation. He doesn't need help with caster at E2 looking down white hall.. He'll either get the kill or make the opponent weak and back them down.

I don't even care much about the failed sword run. That happens a bunch online. However, his complete lack of awareness on Ninja was pretty crazy, too. Ninja didn't even crouch until he was standing on flag. Even if Contra was ADS he had to have heard Ninja.

He'll have to put that one behind him, but I watched enough ALG scrims last split to know that blame shifting will most likely occur.

Is it my headset or is there crackling during some of these videos?

I had it too. 

I really think they should start these at 6pm EST, I think we are overestimating the west coast fans..

• Upvote (+1) 7