CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

True. But he is more active on Twitter and the feud is basically him and Stellur more so than Stellur and Bubu/Showtime/Suspector So of course Cratos would try to get a quick shot in.

See my quote earlier with Cratos saying he's a good guy and hopes the best for him. Don't remember any feuding before that tweet. I agree with the activeness on twitter though.

"It's like one of those things where you're at school and all of a sudden you're in your underwear." - Tsquared

um.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Steller is literally just following the rules. He's able to play and they can't team change till two weeks. 

E6 really just needs to STOP TALKING (tweeting). They're not making anything better, let it pass

Stellur is also tweeting about it and stirring everything up. They all need to stop IMO.

Looks I might have to catch the rebroadcast of Lethuls stream it's 11 here and there's still another series to go Pro League needs to start at 6 pm EST so that it doesn't run this late.  :kappa:

My family is all 6'4 and fully tatted, they wouldnt be scared of some 20 year old with a rich family.

Can your family protect mine?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@StelluR should be able to find out where his account was signed into in the Live account Security and Privacy section. Shows IP and everything as well as a map.

sthr4kN.jpg

Good to know I'm not the only Nebraskan on here :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

How anyone isn't convinced that it was someone from E6(most likely cratos) that signed into stellurs account is beyond me. Stellur has proven in the that hes honest by showing his teammates from optic the text he got about joining renegades, and I also personally respect his decision to basically tell E6 to fuck off after being told by cratos he'd make 3k a month and then also getting the wrong contract sent over, then they cut it in half. On the other side Cratos has proven time and time again to be an ignorant cocky asshole, that doesnt appear to have any morals or conscious. What happened is pretty clear in my eyes.

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@StelluR should be able to find out where his account was signed into in the Live account Security and Privacy section. Shows IP and everything as well as a map.

sthr4kN.jpg

I forgot about this, you are the GOAT man Stellur should find out where it was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like EG just misplays so many small things and its fucks them....

Yeah, a couple wrong rotation choices cost them that one.

Can we crowd fund a livestream to feature a cage match between Flamesword and Clutch to decide the fate of the OpTic coaching position?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can we crowd fund a livestream to feature a cage match between Flamesword and Clutch to decide the fate of the OpTic coaching position?

Clutch the kinda person id expect to headbutt an orphan.

Id pay to watch that though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic cage match brought to you by Brisk Mate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No use; Flame would probably sleep through it on Maniac's bed, so I say just give it to Clutch  :kappa: .

I've never seen a player run out of ammo so much lol poor Roy

Towey wasn't there to tell him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know how much the new Optic squad would appreciate Flamesword's style of coaching...

• Upvote (+1) 1

That doesn't track Xbox console sign ins. There is a different page that lists your device, but it doesn't show the last time the device logged into your account.

sthr4kN.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate the word cringe, but falcated betraying contra when he had a fresh camo, i have never cringed so hard watching halo