CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Vivi

First off, loving the increase in production quality!

I noticed that vetoes are being shown every other match. Will the rest of the vetoes be available anywhere for people to see?

the vision ending was sweet but I couldn't help but laugh at how timid Lethul sounded delivering his line lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

"LOL"

Idk why but its so funny.

Is it laugh out loud funny?

I'm sorry I'm uninformed, can someone give me a brief breakdown of the Optic/LOL situation?

just go watch vision s3 ep1 man :D

Were there online interviews during the Summer Pro League? If they have been added for Fall Season, well, awesome.

I'm sorry I'm uninformed, can someone give me a brief breakdown of the Optic/LOL situation?

Optic, the organization, released their former Halo roster of Maniac, APG, Ace, and Heinz. We thought that meant they were getting out of Halo, for a bit, but towards the end of Optic Vision episode that came out today, Lethul appeared in an OG hoodie saying "we got this", confirming the far-fetched sounding rumors. So, as confirmed by all orgs and players now, the defending champion CLG roster is now Optic (keeping CLG's place, etc).

Maniac is retiring. The former Optic team is currently without an organization as 'LOL', and Maniac is playing in the mean time until rosters open again and they can replace him. He will stay on board with Optic for the foreseeable future (probably a long time) since he creates other content for them and has a following.

• Upvote (+1) 3

As a stop motion fan I really like these megabloks videos.

• Upvote (+1) 3

• Entire OG Halo roster gets dropped
  • Maniac retired but will play for the first two weeks until a roster change can be made
  • OG picks up CLG roster
  • Old OG roster playing under the name LOL

Where there online interviews during the Summer Pro League? If they have been added for Fall Season, well, awesome.

Yeah there were.

• Upvote (+1) 1