CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like I'm not in, boys. Send me an invite. Same username as here.  :intensifies:

Sent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have some catching up to do (assuming optic 1) posted vision finally, and 2) it lived up to the hype), but why does twitch/halo show match 1 as Luminosity vs LOL?

Just updating my lxthul's copy pastas, man optics sponsors are pretty meh, first time hearing about brisk mate

They switched from astro to turtle beach... I'm assuming for money.

They were the team to unveil, and are the only team sponsored by brisk mate. Pretty big for a gaming org. 

They had a 3? month sponsorship with Turtle Wax. A car company sponsored a gaming org. Again huge. 

Gymshark... well let's be honest, gymshark is just awesome. 

Scuf is the best controllers in the game. Everyone wants a scuf. 

And lootcrate is meh but they've been there since day one.

I have some catching up to do (assuming optic 1) posted vision finally, and 2) it lived up to the hype), but why does twitch/halo show match 1 as Luminosity vs LOL?

ur in for a treat my boy  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't want to see Maniac retire that shit felt bad. 

I guess the upside is my favorite team is now on my favorite org. Bonus points for a green logo.

They did, and it did.

What time does the pro league start? 

First complaint of new Pro League Season: not finishing Spartan's Montage. That tage is TOO beautiful to be stopped mid-way. Of course I am not serious about the complaint, but it still is a greatly done montage.