CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think I underestimated the time it would take to get us to 400 pages. It's definitely going to happen before midnight, at this rate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i would also assume high 5 or low 6 figures.

but this heavily depends on the contracts the players had with clg. long term would be more expensive than short term, where optic could sing them for "free" in some months....

some buyouts for expensive cs:go players are rumored to be in the ~$50k range. (in the past - probably bigger now)

​so high 5 figure does not seem unreasonable for the full #1 halo team

Its 250k. I have no source.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure we on an ultralight beam boys! Will try to finish this HCS Preview article by 7:30 but probably won't be published by then sorry boys. 

It's been a good one. 

I think I underestimated the time it would take to get us to 400 pages. It's definitely going to happen before midnight, at this rate.

Did not account for the Optic juice flooding Team Beyond :P

I can't wait for Lethul and Snakebite's next streams now, this is huge

I got home after the video started. Any idea when it will be uploaded so I can watch it when I get time?

...That is from two days ago. How did no one notice before?

Depending on CLG CMS, it's highly likely it was drafted on Monday and was sitting there waiting to be published when the news dropped.

i would also assume high 5 or low 6 figures.

but this heavily depends on the contracts the players had with clg. long term would be more expensive than short term, where optic could sing them for "free" in some months....

some buyouts for expensive cs:go players are rumored to be in the ~$50k range. (in the past - probably bigger now)

​so high 5 figure does not seem unreasonable for the full #1 halo team

Tarik who was just picked up by OpTic was rumored to have a 40k buyout when C9 tried to buy him out a few months ago.

Some players like ScreaM have had 150k buyouts before.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We should have known honestly, like just look at these skins.

They've had these for months, which apparently lines up with the amount of time this has been in the works. The #Intel has been in front of our eyes the whole time!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the CLG skins are gonna become a relic now huh

Good question. I'd assume they wont be available for purchase anymore which makes it kind of cool to have them.

I have been a fan of CLG the org for so long now. They're the reason I got back into competitive Halo after not watching it since Halo 2. I'm really sad to see them leave.

That being said, people with the OG sigs please post so I can add them to mine. Even though CLG are gone, I can still follow my favorite players!

• Upvote (+1) 1

In other news...  

I have a pretty mind CLG player sweatshirt for sale.  Size large.  

Inquire within.  

I'm serious.

Don't mind me, just updating my signature and user title.

:cash:  :cash:  :cash:

SELLOUTS HOPPING ON THE BANDWAGON SMH