CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What is happening with Flamesword?

Nothing will change for him, he barely did anything as 'coach' before, so his routine will remain the same.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting nerd chills from the announcement, but I'm a little confused..

How does all of this effect the pro league matches tonight? Is the new Optic still competing under CLG until the roster change period or is CLG completely out?

CLG is out. Under Optic now. Will play CLG's schedule. 

How does all of this effect the pro league matches tonight? Is the new Optic still competing under CLG until the roster change period or is CLG completely out?

Frosty, Royal 2, Snakebite, Lehul = Optic Gaming

Ace, APG, Heinz, Maniac = ??? (BtH, possibly)

CLG gone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I HAVE BEEN LURKING FOR SO LONG, BUT I AM SO PUMPED I JUST BOUGHT PREMIUM, HELLO

IT'S LIT. 

Can we start a "Premium Sub Train" ? :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

New OG takes CLG's schedule and old OG plays with no org until they get one.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

First off:

First off, hats off to Hec'z I was one of the loudest (here anyway) of optic and in particular Hec'z for the way they were performing & for keeping maniac and flame around that team for so long. I never thought this would happen but i hoped it would.

Next HOLY TESTICLE TUESDAY BATMAN, he picks up CLG, the undisputed gods in halo 5, this is what halo has needed since optic joined the scene. The previous iteration was an embarrassment and only the most die hard halo/optic fans would have endured watching maniac and flame drag the optic name through the mud. People love supporting the dominant god squad, and now that it is optic, halo may finally be able to maximize that optic juice, it won't happen overnight but this is definitely better for halo as a whole. 

Also glad to be back fam, (premium master race)

• Upvote (+1) 2

This could possibly set up a situation where Lethul, Maniac, and Formal are all living in the same house... BtH

• Upvote (+1) 3

So i wonder how much it costs to buy the number 1 Halo team in the world?

Probably a life changing amount of money.

Seriously, I'd love to find out more about the logistics behind this transaction.

Wait...tonight? I thought matches were tomorrow. How'd I miss this?

I've lurked on reddit too much to know if OP doesn't deliver then I'm basically a bundle of sticks that will get perma neg'd  :lxthul:

For real though, glad to support a great site. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

so what are we calling maniac's team now?

Retire the Hype? OG OG halo? From worst to first? Tj's ring shiners? Countered by Logic Gaming? Any of these good?