CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

WTF! HELP! ME! 

What do I write for my HCS article? 

528e851fa7d44042b50ad38c4dddf9d1620ec9c5

But for real, write about all the big stories going into the season. Rostermania, Huke and Snipedown to NV, E6's problems, Optic's current roster drop and then CLG pickup, it's all important stuff that builds storylines.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is probably the best thing to possible happen to the Halo pro league and HCS, the way this drops right before the first week of matching is insanely captivating for fans as a whole and especially optic fans. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of OpTic fans turn up for their match tonight. I'm so excited to see the viewership!!!!!

I don't know what to do with this news I'm just sitting here in disbelief and excitement. I haven't felt this way since e6 took my family. #Greenwall

I honestly don't think Hecz is a dick or a bad dude for dropping the entire team before Pro League.
The team can still play and can still keep their seed, also I strongly believe they knew before hand about this way before Vision.

That's my 2 cents tho.

Stream numbers are going to be crazy tonight. If they aren't nothing will get people excited for pro league. Arguably the biggest Esports organization just executed the most baller move in Halo history. I wonder what HCS and ESL are going to do a bout graphics and what not. And how long this all has been knowledge to "insiders".

• Upvote (+1) 4

The wait for vision to start was worth it. Probably more amped now for pro league then I ever have been.

I'll never doubt hitch again

My heart is a mess.  </3

Honestly whatever is best for HCS and the Pro League is what I want, and this moves seems to for the best.

Best of luck to the former Optic guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1