CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah, when optic played they usually brought 10k+ for a game getting little viewership, understated if anything.

in pro leauge? not at all. i know optic matches leading up to world's - especially the last chance qualifier run - had a lot of viewership but less people tuned in once they realized the team wasn't winning

• Upvote (+1) 1

What annoys me here is Hitch and other Optic guys playing this big hype of something big, and instead they drop the team.

Dick move I feel.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I highly doubt CLG would get rid of the #1 Halo team.

When it comes down to it, whether it be Halo or CSGO or soccer, it's not really up to the team. If the buyout is met and the player(s) is/are interested, it will happen. Otherwise the org/team will risk player unhappiness and the player leaving for nothing when the contract is up.

What a dick move by Hecz.

People on TB have been saying he should do this for months. I wonder how those people feel now that it actually happened.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't understand Hecz's reasoning for dropping the Halo roster. They placed 8th in pro league and made a roster change and he waits until 2 weeks after the roster lock to make a move.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People on TB have been saying he should do this for months. I wonder how those people feel now that it actually happened.

No one was saying for OpTic to pull completely out of Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't understand Hecz's reasoning for dropping the Halo roster. They placed 8th in pro league and made a roster change and he waits until 2 weeks after the roster lock to make a move.

hecz not a businessman, hes a business, man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully Optic gets a new roster and stays in Halo, feel bad for the guys who got dropped, but they weren't going to magically turn it around.

If CLG sell their roster to Optic I will buy TB premium for the rest of my life.

Get ready to buy TB Premium for the rest of your life, then.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If Optic want to stay in Halo they will have to field an open circuit team. The players hold the spot.

Get ready to buy TB Premium for the rest of your life, then.

Nah Imagine

Now that OpTic has left it's a good opportunity for bigger orgs to join. RIP OpTic.

Bigger orgs have to see potential(and real results) in Halo. I would love to see Nip, Navi, etc, but idk. I didn't like seeing teams leaving Halo in this fashion.

No one was saying for OpTic to pull completely out of Halo

Who said that they're done with Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure Maniac retiring + Halo being dropped aren't the only big things happening in this episode of vision.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If Optic want to stay in Halo they will have to field an open circuit team. The players hold the spot.

Or buy out a team.