CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There was some Optic video a while back, I want to say during X Games, where a bunch of guys in the Optic house were watching Halo and Crim was just shitting on Halo. We're about as likely to see Gandhi return to Halo as we are Crimsix lol

He refers to his Halo days as the "dark times" and he said that he can't watch Halo anymore because it brings back too many bad memories.

He refers to his Halo days as the "dark times" and he said that he can't watch Halo anymore because it brings back too many bad memories.

That one interview he had....i can still remember it perfectly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I doubt they would build it up this much if it was nothing. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Vetoes were postponed from Monday to Tuesday to give ESL time to rule on the E6 roster situation and decide if E6 was to use a sub or if Stellur was to play.

The last I'd heard, Stellur was confirmed playing for them (and he's still listed as part of their team in the HCS discord.)

So if there's something going on with Stellur moving from a roster, rest assured I will have a pitchfork and torch raised highly, because that'd be some grade-A bullshit.

Yes it is.  Any roster moves at this point are grade-a bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm gonna just say it: That EU lag looked like a regular day on a Canadian connection, and if Royal 2 can make $250k after only having 2 LANs what's stopping EU teams?  :kappa:

Honestly though, what's gonna happen next week when/if the problem still exists? @@TheSimms

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huge optic announcement.

Lethul not streaming for days.

BtH

Yeah, the only way our lord and savior Lethul is going to Optic is if it is with Snakebite, Frosty and Royal2 

:lxthul: /

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome to HCS, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

Where is Wayne Brady to make up a stupid song about all this nonsense anyway?

• Upvote (+1) 4

yea when has Optic ever done anything like that?

d9bBSyC.png

214K views, wow now I want him to actually get dropped but I think its Heniz.  :tear:

I'm gonna just say it: That EU lag looked like a regular day on a Canadian connection, and if Royal 2 can make $250k after only having 2 LANs what's stopping EU teams? :kappa:

Honestly though, what's gonna happen next week when/if the problem still exists? @@TheSimms

Can confirm trash Canadian connection, that's my everyday

• Upvote (+1) 2

If OpTic circumvent rules again it's basically become their 'thing' to make a team change by having someone 'retire'

• Upvote (+1) 5

If OpTic circumvent rules again it's basically become their 'thing' to make a team change by having someone 'retire'

To be fair, if Maniac retired, i think he would actually be retired. 

I don't hold the whole situation that happened with Naded against Optic, i hold it against Naded.  Optic was the recipient of some bullshit in that scenario.

• Upvote (+1) 7

A certain someone has taken off his Optic twitch emotes

:thinking:

Neither Heinz or Maniac have any greenwall emotes. Which one has had them in past?

To be fair, if Maniac retired, i think he would actually be retired. 

I don't hold the whole situation that happened with Naded against Optic, i hold it against Naded.  Optic was the recipient of some bullshit in that scenario.

I don't hold it against Naded or OpTic, they have to do what's right for them etc, I just think it's funny that the same thing is happening again this time around

Neither Heinz or Maniac have any greenwall emotes. Which one has had them in past?

Heinz had several Optic emotes on his channel, which have all been removed.

Personally, if he has been dropped, I will absolutely be speechless. It felt like once he got on the team, that Optic actually started to do alright, in my opinion.