CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm willing to believe anything at this point, even if Optic ALWAYS hype up every announcement and make them sound mysterious. The Optic CoD team, FWIW, seemed pretty frustrated by the season, have some complaints, so maybe a breakup is possible anyway. Still would be surprised anyone moves to a league with way less money, but maybe if Formal can swing it in offseason (no idea the schedules).

Still pretty far-fetched, but I agree that it does sound a little too hyped for Stellur returning, as good as he is.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Only problem with Formal doing Halo during off season is that UMG Orlando is next month, doubt there would be a balance between the two games for enough practice to try win Orlando and compete enough in the League.

Optic ALWAYS hype up every announcement and make them sound mysterious.

It's almost like clickbait is the secret to their videos or something.

I'm half expecting their announcement to be that one of their members is having a baby, and they've expanded the OpTic House to include the OpTic Nursery.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think Crim genuinely enjoys CoD more than Halo so I doubt hes making any comebacks. 

As for what Tibby said, if its not Stellur (still with E6) then who could it be?

There was some Optic video a while back, I want to say during X Games, where a bunch of guys in the Optic house were watching Halo and Crim was just shitting on Halo. We're about as likely to see Gandhi return to Halo as we are Crimsix lol

Only problem with Formal doing Halo during off season is that UMG Orlando is next month, doubt there would be a balance between the two games for enough practice to try win Orlando and compete enough in the League.

I was watching a Crimsix video and he said he wasn't sure they were even going.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man what the fuck is going on with OpTic. There is a lot of strange hype going around.

Also, any updates on dem LANS? Do we know how many tickets have been sold for teams?

It's almost like clickbait is the secret to their videos or something.

I'm half expecting their announcement to be that one of their members is having a baby, and they've expanded the OpTic House to include the OpTic Nursery.

Optic Nursery? Stellur confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont see why they wouldn't, but that would open up for Formal to come home.

What if it's optic buying clg? Snakebite had said multiple times on the stream that the teams been taking care of business outside the game. IMO that's one of the only options that would live up to all this hype

I think it's more likely that he's referring to contract negotiations with CLG. 

Optic are probably just hyping it up to get more views. 

The fact of the matter is that Apg, ace, stellur/Heinz, formal would be a HELL of a team and definitely bring optic back to relevance.

Now we play the waiting game to get trolled during vision.

In one of Karma's recent streams he said they decided to attend UMG Orlando, this was after Crimsix's video. Things could have changed since then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic wasn't confirmed going to that LAN anyway, they said it was a toss up.

I dont see why they wouldn't, but that would open up for Formal to come home.

Crim said he isn't even sure if he wants to put BLOPS3 in his PS4 after losing like that but if his team wants to go he'll go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are all hyped for VISION, then they'll start off with CS team :flip:

There's a lot of shit going down with the CS team I'd be fine with that

• Upvote (+1) 3

Like the Optic Nation team on CoD? Suppose it gives MBoze something to do.

And Maniac, he wanted to go into cod, that's why he started late?

Or did i dream that?

Well I am hyped to see what the news is. A successful Optic Halo team would do wonders for the stream viewership.