CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nope, we don't know if they're allowing E6 to sub out Stellur for this and next week, vetoes are in 8 minutes, and both us and CLG don't know what E6's roster is.

Edit: And as I post that, @@Vivi literally informs us that CLG/E6 and E6/TL vetoes are temporarily postponed.  So, apparently pitchforks can be put away for now.

Have some intel on what some of the pros are thinking is going to happen? 

Nope, we don't know if they're allowing E6 to sub out Stellur for this and next week, vetoes are in 8 minutes, and both us and CLG don't know what E6's roster is.

Edit: And as I post that, @@Vivi literally informs us that CLG/E6 and E6/TL vetoes are temporarily postponed.  So, apparently pitchforks can be put away for now.

Yeah that would be unfair to other teams. Good looks

All I know is @@Vivi is making sure his family is safe.

tumblr_nd0rqcDk4P1rwkjc8o3_250.gif

With the power that E6 has I can't imagine ESL is even thinking of denying their sub. It'd be suicide. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Will veto results be announced for the public ahead of time? Never understood why they weren't known until match time. @@Timo @@Vivi

To my knowledge, none of the vetoes last season were made available to the public, other than at finals. 

I asked this question a few pages back, and @@Vivi replied that they will be made available this split. However, I don't know if it will be the day of the vetoes, the day of the matches, or sometime afterward. 

His response:

Hey, I'm ~50 pages late answering this (apologies) but yes, we are planning to release vetoes to the public.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV about to scrim ALG. Snip3down is streaming

edit: Maybe not. Falcated appears to be MIA