CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

they did btw idk why he thinks that.

So will Stellur play for E6 until roster lock or what? There needs to be some official word on this from E6/HCS ASAP, because Stellur seems to think he definitely can't be benched. 

Stellur is one of the quietest dudes on social media so if he comes to TB and makes a post of that nature, there is something seriously wrong. I'm not sure how many people here have watched any OpTic Vlogs etc but when he was asked to join RNG right before the X-Games roster lock he showed FS, Maniac, and Assault the message as soon as he was invited to join the team. I don''t think he really wanted to leave OpTic (he seems pretty loyal) but I'm sure there was some coaxing for him to do it as OpTic obviously wasn't in the best position.

Just something to keep in mind about this scenario

Agreed. StelluR in general just seems like a humble and quiet guy. He's not the kind to draw attention to himself. So I really believe he was being honest and sincere when he made that post. Really hope everything works out for him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dedo is only relevant because he had a hot girlfriend who gained one hundred and fifty pounds and pretends she's not fat. 

dEO3vr8.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bumping this because it got buried by Stellur's contract drama.

Let's continue to encourage good content creation.

Like, comment, subscribe.

Bumping this because it got buried by Stellur's contract drama.

Let's continue to encourage good content creation.

Would be cool for the HCS Twitter to rt it, I know it isn't ping pong but I think it's cool content for the competitive community.

Thanks to everyone who supported Clicked's new vid, did pretty decent on r/Halo too.

• Upvote (+1) 9

How come rosters are locked before players sign contracts ?

contract details are on the players and org's they're with, not ESL, i believe. 

Would be cool for the HCS Twitter to rt it, I know it isn't ping pong but I think it's cool content for the competitive community.

Thanks to everyone who supported Clicked's new vid, did pretty decent on r/Halo too.

The amount of work it took just to do all that in the vid deserves the recognition/tweet. Least they could do.

LCS/LoL requires all players on a roster to be under contract and proven to be so in order to be part of the starting line-up of a team.

2825ad7aea142dff5de3d425b7bddffc.png

Cubanex is absolutely right, this is a player protection that needs to be accounted for by the league moving forward.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The amount of work it took just to do all that in the vid deserves the recognition/tweet. Least they could do.

None of the Beyond Rewinds were, not sure what's going on here. Just weird..

• Upvote (+1) 2

None of the Beyond Rewinds were, not sure what's going on here. Just weird..

Which burns my biscuit. How easy would it be for them to tweet it out (or retweet). Especially when they harp about us getting more content out there for everything to grow

• Upvote (+1) 2

but they aren't

outside of placing top 8 at the biggest console fps tournament ever, they are very similar

5th place and relegation tournaments 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

So what happened to the settings drama? Has there been anything from 343/ESL about Scattershot & SAW having multiple ammo mags now? Makes Empire SH much worse...

My point is that orgs should get fined for providing a "roster" to ESL and those players are not under contract, so basically this scenario where E6 provides a roster to ESl that isnot under contract.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

seen-facebook.png

OiXEa4RO.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dedo vs Halo

Dedo is only relevant because he had a hot girlfriend who gained one hundred and fifty pounds and pretends she's not fat. 

Maybe he should change his alias to dodo, because much like how the dodos extinct and doesn't exist today, neither does his cod career and relevance.

I'll see myself out.

• Upvote (+1) 4

outside of placing top 8 at the biggest console fps tournament ever, they are very similar

5th place and relegation tournaments 

Yeah HWC shouldn't count, not like Cod has any big tournaments or anything that he could've qualified for

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah HWC shouldn't count, not like Cod has any big tournaments or anything that he could've qualified for

i guess team sky fire is super relevant because they won 25k

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10