CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Meh, people used to say that about CLG too. It doesn't make sense to NOT practice against one of the better teams. Especially with the fragile state of Halo, let's not internally sabotage it:)

I definitely agree with you that teams should always scrim who they can, but what I'm saying is since it looks like e6 is gonna get away with some shady moves without getting punished, it would be kinda funny to see the community punish them internally

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's REALLY weird that teams are taking nights off when settings just changed and pro league starts in 4 days. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Twitch messing up again so I couldn't even watch the scrims anyway. An early night for me then. (It's 4 am)

• Upvote (+1) 2

If StelluR did come to OpTic (which would be fun to see) then I guess Maniac would have to retire and join the Old Men of OpTic. 

Not a bad gig tbh. 

https://www.twitch.tv/dastroyed_

These guys just tied 3-3 with Rammy and Prototype's team and are now preparing to play E6 in scrims.

Thanks for linking to my boy Troy <3

Tied 1-1 w/ E6 but these idiots (not e6, some random people) keep joining the game without any of us understanding how. S/O to Cratos and E6 for taking the time to play us.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Eric is in the middle of flying home and moving to Charlotte.

Not that weird :\

God forbid anyone has any obligations towards real life once in a while xD

Just how it looks as a spectator. It seems like a pretty common occurrence as well. I've lost count of the amount of times teams have been on and no one else is on to scrim them.

It just seems like people still don't take it seriously enough even now that there is a league with multiple LANs. I'm a big fan of the LCS, and those guys scrim 10+ hours a day sometimes 6 days a week. Sure it's a much bigger esport, but cmon, people can't get on for a 2-3 hour scrim series more than 2 or 3 days a week? 

• Downvote (-1) 5

God forbid anyone has any obligations towards real life once in a while xD

Thinking like this is a perfect example of why you were the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What happened to Flamesword putting together an Open Circuit team? Is he still doing that?

hes been running with lifestyle and co

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think victory x hears the doubters. hes been playing solo arena SO much. i love to see the oldest player in the league now grinding like that.

• Upvote (+1) 9

What happened to Flamesword putting together an Open Circuit team? Is he still doing that?

Don't think so. Ace confirmed that he was their coach on HCS Now and don't see him going to start an OpTic Nation squad for OC. Wouldn't be that surprised if he had a team for say an open LAN event like UCG or HCS Orange County, but beyond that I don't see a dedicated OpTic Nation squad or even something he does on his own. 

He has made 2 videos with FearItSelf recently which were pretty good. Looks like he plans to compete in the online qualifiers at the very least providing he finds teammates. 

• Upvote (+1) 3