CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want EG to do well because they're made up of mostly old school pros now and it would be great to see them succeed, but so far they haven't really impressed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know it's all about matchups, and it's just scrims, but the results of nv/optic, nv/clg, and nv/liquid over the past week or so has me a little confused, and a lot intrigued. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The worst teams going at eachother and ended up in a tie, I'm interested to see the standings at the end of the Pro League of each team.

I know it's all about matchups, and it's just scrims, but the results of nv/optic, nv/clg, and nv/liquid over the past week or so has me a little confused, and a lot intrigued. 

What was the nv/optic series score?

I want EG to do well because they're made up of mostly old school pros now and it would be great to see them succeed, but so far they haven't really impressed.

uh, they have only lost scrims to nv and clg and now lum Edit: corrected by el town eg and lg tied.

they have either tied or won every other scrim. 

thats impressive 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The store page says only online multiplayer and no offline so LAN is probably out of the question

There's no offline option. Best it has is an option to recover Forge maps lost when you lose connection to the internet.

Had some difficulties with a new update last night which I think has caused a duplication of games in the Optic Alg scrim and the Luminosity scrim. Should get in fixed during my lunch break in work. Sorry about this  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

wow thats like "seek a professional" level of creepy

GVbOFXd.gif

was having a sneaky catch-up on the forums during a meeting when I hit this post. Tried to stifle a laugh; blew snot down my shirt. So, thanks for that! :-D

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dang.... nV Liquid Series from Spartan's POV was pretty great. He did not drop any shots the entire scrim. He out-pistoled and out-dueled everyone except Snip3down consistently. It was really embarrassing for nV, especially Ola, he got shit on so many times by Spartan. Also, it seemed like nV was completely surprised in almost every gunfight and were always down a shot. Maybe some quirky positioning by Liquid, but it looked like nV just got straight up outplayed. The only times I saw Tyler die was when he got team shot.

7-7

7-7...? Halo Datahive is reporting you won 9-7... It made my morning..!

(I'm on mobile and don't know how to embed the screen grab of the results)

It counted Stasis CTF and Eden Slayer twice. No idea why.

jZjT3qu.png

there are only 14 gametypes ..

Had some difficulties with a new update last night which I think has caused a duplication of games in the Optic Alg scrim and the Luminosity scrim. Should get in fixed during my lunch break in work. Sorry about this  :simms:

It counted Stasis CTF and Eden Slayer twice. No idea why.

jZjT3qu.png

there are only 14 gametypes ..

Rolled out an update last night and it caused some duplication. Should be correct scores now.

With that being said I just see that I cant get to player detail pages. Will have to look into after work :(

• Upvote (+1) 2