CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But Naded is emotional...does he seriously not think that? Lol

You're a great player, but don't get all emotional on us now

• Upvote (+1) 1

He doesn't like how he was called an emotional player and how it can affect his gameplay.

This is a pretty standard criticism of certain professionals in all sports.  Its not being a dick, its making an honest observation and naded needs to get over it.

Speaking of getting over it....

People need to shut up about Lethul.  Seriously, the majority of the "controversial" stuff that he says i have always read as being hyperbolic and sarcastic, not malicious (with notable exceptions).  He is also not wrong most of the time.  Could he have handled the recent spat with Snipedown better? Sure, but so could have Snipedown and they have both admitted that.

Also, some of the digs he throws out there are with friends of his who are in on the joke.  context people, context.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would like to say that I really enjoy the no radar 2v2's TB does, very entertaining and exciting games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those wondering... you can't rank out of low plat.... its impossible

The struggle is real...

Qp3Vurv.png?1

I'm on vacation til Sunday but we can party up when I get back, I'm still in Diamond. (You have to forgo stats in the objective games at that level and put up a 17 and 15 while getting all three flag caps).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but I just noticed that this season's ranking is called Fall 2016 Season rather than September Season. Maybe it will reset after pro league finals instead of monthly?

For those wondering... you can't rank out of low plat.... its impossible

The struggle is real...

Ouch....you cap both flags?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently @ing a pro on Twitter over the course of a year in a scene that you're invested in = an unhealthy obsession haha. I didn't realize I had made THAT many tweets and it took me back seeing how many there were but trust me, I'm not frothing at the mouth waiting for my next opportunity to @ him or anything haha. I @ a lot of different pros in more than just Halo so when you look at it in that context it's not even close to being weird.

I guess a lot of those tweets were born out a frustration at witnessing how disrespectful he is to a lot of the members of the pro community and just in general. I'm not going to let it bother me as much anymore because it is what it is but I wasn't just blindly spewing vitriol at someone for no reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 31

wow thats like "seek a professional" level of creepy

GVbOFXd.gif

That gif honestly looks so similar to my face I was creeped out

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently @ing a pro on Twitter over the course of a year in a scene that you're invested in = an unhealthy obsession haha. I didn't realize I had made THAT many tweets and it took me back seeing how many there were but trust me, I'm not frothing at the mouth waiting for my next opportunity to @ him or anything haha. I @ a lot of different pros in more than just Halo so when you look at it in that context it's not even close to being weird.

I guess a lot of those tweets were born out a frustration at witnessing how disrespectful he is to a lot of the members of the pro community and just in general. I'm not going to let it bother me as much anymore because it is what it is but I wasn't just blindly spewing vitriol at someone for no reason.

The tone and content of the tweets seems to display a pretty unhealthy obsession not going to lie

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No dude, it's fucking weird.

It really isn't.  You could take anyone's tweets and stack them like that to push a narrative.  I have no special affinity for tweeting at him more than any other person.  I just respond to the things that I see and that's all there is to it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 24

It really isn't.  You could take anyone's tweets and stack them like that to push a narrative.  I have no special affinity for tweeting at him more than any other person.  I just respond to the things that I see and that's all there is to it.

And we are responding to what we see, it's weird

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nah, it really is weird. Hypocritical, too.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ouch....you cap both flags?

I did run both flags that ended up scoring, but did not cap it myself. I did have all but 1 return, all but 2 carrier kills and of my teams 9000 dmg I did 4604. I forgot to mention that we had a 2 - 0 lead with 3 minutes left. 

It made me feel like a god, sorta lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

You might want to Google what "false equivalency" means.

Anyways, I get that this is going to be a thing that people are going to dog pile on for the next little while so I guess I'm going to drop it on my end.  

Hey man I'm just responding to the things I see, that's all there is to it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I did run both flags that ended up scoring, but did not cap it myself. I did have all but 1 return, all but 2 carrier kills and of my teams 9000 dmg I did 4604. I forgot to mention that we had a 2 - 0 lead with 3 minutes left. 

It made me feel like a god, sorta lol

lol.  I do wish the system took personal performance into account more.  But i don't know how you could do that and also prevent people from exploiting it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol.  I do wish the system took personal performance into account more.  But i don't know how you could do that and also prevent people from exploiting it.

It was weird to get ranked so low, but hey... my k/d thanks 343.  I think everyone was bad in that game, just my team was more bad. It was on Stasis where the spawns are messed up and I couldn't get my team to block one side and run the flag, so the other team split spawned constantly.

Maybe I missed this, but are we assuming the gametypes being used this season will have the same weapon/power up layout as last season? I'm really hoping there's no sword on Coli...