CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've been in the pro scene since the end of 2010 and as far back as I can remember publicly tweeting out GG's after scrims is BM.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone see my best friend Kevin Owens win the Universal Championship on Raw a week ago against all those stupid idiots! #We'reTheBest #DrinkItInMannn #TheGiftOfJericho #ITtumblr_o5zn1ehKNn1uvyu9yo2_400.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Yeah I was going to shut it off, but I got a second wind and decided to keep it going for now.

Keep it up ! I imagine it is very time consuming and it costs, but site looks very professional, clean and easy on eyes(loving the mobile version, even if it is little slow). I think it is only question of time when somebody from around the Hcs scene will grab you and give you a job where you can transform your passion to some cash !

• Upvote (+1) 3

SAW, Hammer and Halo 2 Beam Rifle

:wutface:

Are you talking shit about Halo Wars?

lol no I love all things Halo Universe, will play Halo Wars for sure ;) But I would love a spinoff FPS thats a little darker where the Flood is an enemy they were creepy and exciting. I don't find the same level of tension with the prometheans they are kinda sterile and bullet sponge.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Accuses Lethul of being a disrespectful troll..... Has been a disrespectful troll to Lethul for over a year...

I wouldn't even call it trolling at this point. The dude has literally been trying to get LethuL's attention for over a year; like LethuL said, it's an obsession at this point.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

The sad truth is that without someone from NV or CLG streaming, I just don't watch Halo (no attachment to the other teams). Having a @@LethuL evening stream became a tradition. Now it just sucks. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You. Need. To. Stop. This. Obsession.   

wow thats like "seek a professional" level of creepy

• Upvote (+1) 1

wow thats like "seek a professional" level of creepy

Yeah, I agree

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone see my best friend Kevin Owens win the Universal Championship on Raw a week ago against all those stupid idiots! #We'reTheBest #DrinkItInMannn #TheGiftOfJericho #ITtumblr_o5zn1ehKNn1uvyu9yo2_400.gif

You'd better watch.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded is streaming and talking about how some casters were talking bad about him. 

He doesn't like how he was called an emotional player and how it can affect his gameplay.

Pretty sure that's been said on stream before, I wouldn't take it as an insult or whatnot. Naded a very passionate player when it comes to Halo, which a lot of fans love to see.

Did any other competitors have anything to say or just Naded? Nothing stuck out to me. Seemed like the kind of conversation that you would have when talking about those parties.

Everyone complains to some degree when they lose, can be the game, gametypes, lag, etc. The issue we run into is one set of players hate this map, the others hate this map. We do agree on ammo count though for power weapons. There aren't enough good Halo 5 2v2 maps (that aren't forge) to be played for 2v2's, so we are going to see complaints either way. With that said though, @@Clicked @@Infinity and I are going to be doing our best to update them in the coming weeks to hopefully improve the experience for competitors.

• Upvote (+1) 2