CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Damn you @@Cratos and your reverse sweeps. 

This E4 squad was lit though, know they were planning on Renegade as their fourth for online after, but Aries did play well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

bet this lan gets 5K viewers at least for the final if they are on twitch. Unfortunate they were not able to "fix" what was going on.

Yeah what happened

If renegades is getting back into halo I'd like to see them pick up ryanoob's team especially with the upcoming open LANs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah what happened

money matches uses hitbox because they are banned from twitch so i assume they had something worked out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hunter x Hunter is an Anime that Ola became very fond of, so he wanted to change his GT to Ola x Hunter but that didn't work/was taken so he added... Z's...

Going off topic sorry but Hunter x Hunter (2011) is a fucking goat anime. I would understand why that is his favorite. Watched 50+ animes and HxH is still my favorite one. It shits on Naruto and other shonens IMO. Just a masterpiece.

• Upvote (+1) 1

and btw IMO with how that series turn out, I would say E4 > Optic. Although I might be saying this too soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Anyone feel stasis and overgrowth/riptide are heavily weighted in arena now, seems like it's every third game or so.

All I get is Coli lol

So, Ugc doing 25k open lan with no obvious Dev support. I wonder if they tried to partner with Hcs. Both sides could def benefit, and there is def space for another lan in fall split. If nothing happens it is a missed opportunity for another "growth". Anyway, excited for another open, 25k will def attract a lot of teams.

Even with the shoddy production quality, I really enjoyed the 2050 stream. It was easily more enjoyable than just about every HCS presentation (except for PAX, XGames, and regionals). Everyone just seemed to be having an absolute blast and THAT made it more fun for me.

Edit: also Hitbox seems to me, to be superior to twitch.