CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

what is the loss against e6 last season, or the loss to eg at xgames? i know you already hated him before this but get your facts straight.

can i have what you're drinking

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

First off, I said that I disliked him.  I never said that I hated him.  Secondly, what?  I'm saying that he needs to learn how to take a loss without acting out like a child.  None of what you said changes what I said in my original post so I don't understand what the intent of your post was at all.

dislike, hate, call it what you like.

he has already handled losses maturely in the past and i cited recent examples of such. choosing to ignore them is just confirming your bias. 'dislike' him for things that are actually valid like the flip flop about streaming scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

can i have what you're drinking

sure, you can find it with the congrats tweet he sent to e6 when they beat clg last season.

and before people think 'i'm just being contrarian', i acknowledge that he is flip flopping in regards to his stream. but if you're going to call him a brat for the twitter exchange, you should also do the same to snipedown after his exchange with penguin. snakebite said it best, selective memory is a plague on this forum.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

sure, you can find it with the congrats tweet he sent to e6 when they beat clg last season.

and before people think 'i'm just being contrarian', i acknowledge that he is flip flopping in regards to his stream. but if you're going to call him a brat for the twitter exchange, you should also do the same to snipedown after his exchange with penguin. snakebite said it best, selective memory is a plague on this forum.

snipedown you're a brat for your exchange with penguin

• Upvote (+1) 4

It may be bad manners or whatever to tweet GG but literally not a single spectator would have even thought twice about it. Bad form to lose your shit and talk about how much more money you made at worlds, it's something that should have been handled in private imo but it is what it is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It may be bad manners or whatever to tweet GG but literally not a single spectator would have even thought twice about it. Bad form to lose your shit and talk about how much more money you made at worlds, it's something that should have been handled in private imo but it is what it is.

This so much. Bragging about how much more money you made is just the most childish thing you can do. Even bragging about how many more times hes won was bratty especially considering that Snipedown has won way more in general.

Either way it looks bad no matter the context. Regardless of it being Snipedown or anyone else. Either take it to the DMs or just keep your cool and ask him to not do that. Simple.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

see i dont necessarily disagree with you here. 

my thing is, and i'm talking to the forum here, why is getting personal a problem now? the shitstorm with naded was anything but private and regardless of whether or not i agree with him, it really should have been done privately. and yet he got dozen of upvotes and a fucking meme out of it.

is it because he lost? do we only acknowledge what we percieve to be bad behavior when the guy is on the losing end? when you think about it, shouldn't we judge his behavior to the same standard as we do cratos in that we call it out regardless of the w's or l's? i'm just asking for consistancy here. 

cntra and snipedownhave far and away the best pistols

if NV and CLG have 8 of the 10 best players, who would make up the remaining 2.

I'd like a poll @@VinFTW

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sometimes I feel like we aren't even in the same scene with the things I see people write on here. How selective people can be with bringing up situations is honestly one of the hardest things to read 

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Sometimes I feel like we aren't even in the same scene with the things I see people write on here. How selective people can be with bringing up situations is honestly one of the hardest things to read 

Care to explain, Dadbite? No idea with what you are referring to. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know what you mean by people being selective, but you're the most unprofessional one there is!

Like that one time you did an interview with the paparazzi from TMZ about egirls?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

see i dont necessarily disagree with you here. 

my thing is, and i'm talking to the forum here, why is getting personal a problem now? the shitstorm with naded was anything but private and regardless of whether or not i agree with him, it really should have been done privately. and yet he got dozen of upvotes and a fucking meme out of it.

is it because he lost? do we only acknowledge what we percieve to be bad behavior when the guy is on the losing end? when you think about it, shouldn't we judge his behavior to the same standard as we do cratos in that we call it out regardless of the w's or l's? i'm just asking for consistancy here. 

I don't think getting personal is a problem, so I can't really answer you there. It just came off as braggy and petty for something that seemed so small to "us." Idk maybe it means a lot more to pros I guess.

Has any competitive scene had fans expressing opinion without cognitive bias? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like hes referring to the Lethul stuff.

I don't see the point though, TJ went full hypocrite. There is no argument otherwise. He has the most cancerous chat on Twitch; doesn't stream because chat might be cancer. Calls out other pro teams for not streaming; whole team doesn't stream. Is the king of BM; complains about BM.

All this drama for friendly banter on twitter :/ get baited

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 29

Who would be the best team if teams would be constricted  to state wise starting from h3?? Just something i randomly thought of.