CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No more animation, but the profiles will keep coming. :simms:

gGRqRfd.png

Led at worlds with "worst hair"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The question I'm waiting to see answered:

Was Kevin Franklin's influence on Halo because of his own personal views, or because of higher-ups/Publishers telling him what to do based off Focus Testing feedback?

While I cannot answer your question 100% because I am not Kevin Franklin - I had 2 conversations with him (in real life) during Halo 4. Seemed like it was a personal decision, and not something forced. I really only spoke with him about Sprint & Halo, conveyed my passionate views - he conveyed his passionate views. Didnt seem like it was forced or he was half assedly supporting a feature. 

My 2 cents anyways, could be wrong. 

Also it is worth noting that I know Kevin Franklin gets a bad rep around here, but the guy is the most cheerful individual I have probably ever spoken with.

• Upvote (+1) 8

halo players need dress codes.

"look good,play good, play good, they pay good." Dion Sanders

no more sweatpants please lord.

all these cod players have haircuts, and at least all wearing the same colors. Looks so much more professional. 

let the players be themselves. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So has the nV/CLG scrim been confirmed by anyone other than @@LethuL?

Can anyone confirm that Lethul said on stream that no one would stream the CLG/NV scrim?

• Upvote (+1) 1

let the players be themselves. 

It only benefits the players to dress better so they should be in charge. I don't forsee a team in grand finals at Worlds rocking anything super sloppy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

unfortunately for the scene to grow you need sponsors, and big businesses already do not like the idea of gamers being lazy chair potatoes.Sweatpants accentuate laziness.

Way to make me feel bad sitting here with my sweatpants on, trying to find a dank meme to post.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It only benefits the players to dress better so they should be in charge. I don't forsee a team in grand finals at Worlds rocking anything super sloppy. 

i haven't seen any players sloppily dressed. It's the last thing I'm focused on. I'd rather the players be comfortable and wearing sweatpants (or shorts or whatever they want) instead of being forced to wear something they may not be comfortable in. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Way to make me feel bad sitting here with my sweatpants on, trying to find a dank meme to post.

you and sweatpants are killing esports

• Upvote (+1) 1

No way! If anything, with the incorporation of Open LANs, we should be giving them themes here like spirit week back in HS. Crazy Hair Day, Pajama Day, Mish Mosh Day..

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

you and sweatpants are killing esports

I at least wore jeans to the EU finals.

Maybe I'll wear sweatpants next time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It'd be hilarious to see Halo coaches forced to meet Riot's dress code for coaches in LoL. Business casual or nicer only. No jerseys, no t-shirts, no jeans.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can anyone confirm that Lethul said on stream that no one would stream the CLG/NV scrim?

He said it a few times and it seemed like he wasn't trolling either but who knows, maybe he's just that good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Right as everyone is arguing about sweatpants, COD XP has a player interview with someone from elevate....wearing sweatpants.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Right as everyone is arguing about sweatpants, COD XP has a player interview with someone from elevate....wearing sweatpants.

LIT

• Upvote (+1) 1

I at least wore jeans to the EU finals.

Maybe I'll wear sweatpants next time.

I saw a lot worse than sweatpants, but tbh if you aren't on the mainstage it isn't a big deal for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

unfortunately for the scene to grow you need sponsors, and big businesses already do not like the idea of gamers being lazy chair potatoes.Sweatpants accentuate laziness.

Most of the endemic sponsors have already attached to the bigger orgs in Halo (CLG, EG, OG) through other esports. (LoL, CSGO, CoD)

Non-endemic sponsors aren't going to deny sponsoring a team like EG because of their Halo team's dress decisions. Halo esports just isn't important enough yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It'd be hilarious to see Halo coaches forced to meet Riot's dress code for coaches in LoL. Business casual or nicer only. No jerseys, no t-shirts, no jeans.

Is that dress code real or is this one of those socistiphated memes?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that dress code real or is this one of those socistiphated memes?

It became real when Riot started requiring coaches and paying them a salary (16k a split iirc).

i'd run my team like the yankees

no facial hair

short hair

business attire always

jk

tbh i would, but i'd pay my players BANK. 

• Upvote (+1) 1