CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Activision/Treyarch just implemented team camos for everyteam in the upcoming CODXP Worlds event in ONE update...

They are always ahead of Halo....:/

That's awesome for them tho

• Upvote (+1) 4

And other pro's get outshot when they shouldnt but you dont see anyone else running to the forums to post it, do you? If you dislike Ninja thats fine. Dont post bullshit here saying he's bad or has a bad shot/map movement when you know its not true. Did you watch his placings last season? His damage output? His assists? 

Please take a seat.

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

I have never once seen a professional Halo player get out shot like that multiple times in a span of a few games. Those battles matter very much in the scheme of winning or losing. 

You might get out shot a few times in a series, fine... but full reversaled by 1 shots 5 times in a matter of a few games? That is why they were bagging him so hard because it was clear as day that it was getting in his head. 

I like Ninja just fine. But I also have an opinion... something that I am reminded by trolls regularly in Twitch chats that I have a right to. I simply just do not believe that putting 8 hours into a scary game/ H1Z1 a day is doing right by his Halo career. You can see the drop off. I've been watching Halo and Ninja for a very, very long time and I was frankly very unimpressed by what I watched. Sorry if that offends you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

OT but who wants to help me build a gaming pc that can run CSGO, Halo 5 Forge, H1Z1, and maybe Overwatch for a minimal amount of money? I'm tired of my laptop that can't even run 3 twitch streams without crashing

OT but who wants to help me build a gaming pc that can run CSGO, Halo 5 Forge, H1Z1, and maybe Overwatch for a minimal amount of money? I'm tired of my laptop that can't even run 3 twitch streams without crashing

Here, I just built mine

It's not perfect, but I get

Fantastic framerates

Edit:

Forgot to mention

Newegg had a deal, so my

Card is 4 gigs strong

• Upvote (+1) 3

pcpartpicker.com

Edit: Or the above full computer, or maybe a kind enough soul will come around.

I guess it's funny that I didn't recognize a single name in the rep feed... sooooo logically they all must be Ninja fans starting from the H1Z1 period.

If he's able to play in the top four, along side getting people from a separate game into this forum for professional Halo, it seems like he's doing a damn good job.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You say minimal but you gotta have a price. What's the most you'd spend?

It shouldn't be too much. Hell before getting my gtx 1070 I played overwatch/csgo/RL on a gtx 460.

PM me I've already done the groundwork for this kind of build.

On another note this whole ninja controversy is way overblown, clearly he was just frustrated. Perhaps so was his statement that started this but oh well he's allowed to have opinions. 

They are always ahead of Halo....:/

That's awesome for them tho

Definitely. I don't tune into CWL matches every week, but when they have a lan, it's must watch eSports for me just on production value alone. One day...

cropped-skeleton-on-couch.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

dg3ezm0.jpg

Damn son.

Q_Q

Now I want to donate too, dog/pet stories like that truly break my heart.  :mj:

Definitely. I don't tune into CWL matches every week, but when they have a lan, it's must watch eSports for me just on production value alone. One day...

It feels like a legit big network TV production to me. We're nowhere close yet :/

I enjoy CWL events more than any HCS event so far, sadly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't understand the ninja hate going on with a few members here. Idc that he got tbagged it's a part of the game. However the reason you tbag someone is to illicit a response and make someone angry in hopes that it affects their play. So when you have a highly emotional player that plays better the more hyped he is and worse when he is down or angry and he gets tbagged and angry about it why the hell are people acting surprised and trying to call him out on it? Ninja is the player he is and he has improved but there is still stuff that gets to hime.

Long story short, CLG tbagging him is OK, him getting angry about it is also ok as it is meant to make him angry, any argument otherwise is stupid (as I haven't seen any valid argument otherwise).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Activision/Treyarch just implemented team camos for every team in the upcoming CODXP Worlds event in ONE update...

Treyarch is a very good studio - they actually care about their community. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think anyone is offended, man. I think you're probably getting negged for somewhat abrasively stating an opinion with no real basis in fact.

Also we all saw in the first season Ninja was playing very well while at the same time playing a ton of H1Z1, proving a lot of people wrong last time this was discussed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

correct ... in general teabagging is kind of silly,

but if I'm no shields and get a perfect kill on a guy in a 1v1, of course I do a tasteful amount of bagging (and vice versa, I aint even mad)

A buddy and I were down 2-13 in Doubles a few days ago. They were on an 11-0 run at that point, but when we got our next kill, we started viciously bagging the body.... and then the next body... and they tilted so hard that we won. They were flying into everything blind. It was fantastic.

/r/buildapc is great

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why does this thread have a hard on for Cod news, aren't we supposed to be talking about Halo and the upcoming season.

Jesus Christ...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why does this thread have a hard on for Cod news, aren't we supposed to be talking about Halo and the upcoming.

Jesus Christ...

Not much to talk about besides some online practice that only matters when it benefits your favorite team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why does this thread have a hard on for Cod news, aren't we supposed to be talking about Halo and the upcoming season.

Jesus Christ...

God forbid people talk about a console FPS that is doing so many things right.

We all want Halo to succeed and looking at other titles will help with that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1