CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My argument is that 343 should look a way to monetize the esport scene the way Riot does.

Also if you have played LoL you realize that Riot forces the meta the way they want, not the natural way the game evolves. Complex games like LoL sometimes evolve without a Patch. Hell BroodWar changed the meta many many times without a patch in 10 years. What people didn't like is that Riot basically changed the game before Worlds, and now did it again Basically they dropped a huge game changing patch right before Playoff and completely destroyed the competitive integrity of the results,

I'm well aware Riot enforces the meta. Diamond last season, currently plat. But dont complain about game changes, complain about WHEN the game changes. 

I'm skeptic that Halo's Esports scene is big enough to monetize currently. I think the best idea is to do what they did pre-WC and crowd fund using REQ's. Utilize the casual market to expand your Esport scene, then utilize your Esport scene to expand your casual market. 

Forgive me TB, for I have sinned.

I've gotten like 3 pretty solid ninjas in mm the past couple days (one on os without thrust even) and I didn't tea bag... Not even once....

I repent of my wicked ways and solemnly vow henceforth to drop the bag frequently and with fervor. Amen.

First, forgive yourself.

Then you learn what you need to

Forgive everyone.

Renegades back to halo??

A player from the Celtics bought the org and plans to venture into halo

I just saw that too, it would be cool to see them pick up a team outside the Top 8.

An open letter to TB:

In light of recent events here on the forums I would like to announce that my priorities have changed to:

1.T-bagger

2. forum poster

3. haiku master

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and I thank you for your understanding during this difficult transition.

For any questions regarding this matter please contact 1-800-4MYXBOX.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Disgust of Haiku

Ninja hates nuts in the face

Team Beyond speculates

• Upvote (+1) 7

honestly if I see any of you in matchmaking and I don't get teabagged I view it as a major disappointment.

Meet in matchmaking

on the same team

nuts you will receive still

• Upvote (+1) 2

Meet in matchmaking

on the same team

nuts you will receive still

that's not a haiku

it's all about syllables

five seven five man

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm 100% against Halo with KB+M. But I want it cross-platform. Could they make it limited to Xbox level of fps and field of view and make it controller only?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm confused...

Everyone seems to be agreeing with the point I made in my thread which was, "If you don't like getting bagged, improve and beat them so you don't get bagged."... Yet it's at -34... If EG was beating CLG in the scrim with regularity you can bet the focus would turn off bagging to winning. 

So did people just struggle with reading comprehension or did a bunch of Ninja fanboys get butt hurt? Also funny that the one like it got was from a pro... hmmmm...

• Downvote (-1) 12

I believe the female version of teabagging is referred to as "clam slamming"

Gash smashing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was gonna make a limerick to spite all the haiku warriors but then I looked up what it entailed and decided against it.

I'm more about the stand motionless over someone's dead body life but I do love me a good old bag once in a while.

Can the pro league start please?

first:

Can't wait for the neg rep, but I've never really been a PC member of the Halo community... so fk it. 

then:

Yet it's at -34...

did a bunch of Ninja fanboys get butt hurt?

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm confused...

Everyone seems to be agreeing with the point I made in my thread which was, "If you don't like getting bagged, improve and beat them so you don't get bagged."... Yet it's at -34... If EG was beating CLG in the scrim with regularity you can bet the focus would turn off bagging to winning. 

So did people just struggle with reading comprehension or did a bunch of Ninja fanboys get butt hurt? Also funny that the one like it got was from a pro... hmmmm...

Because your post seems like a massive troll. If you legitimately think Ninja is bad, has a bad shot, has poor map movement (all your words) then you need to get your head checked. You're writing a Master's level thesis on t-bagging..like dude..it's t-bagging. Stop reading too much into it.

And the one pro who liked your post was Ace who obviously has a not so good history with Ninja when he was on Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 3

first:

then:

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

I suppose that is asking for the neg rep... I was just surprised when reading the comments afterwards that most people agreed with my sentiment. I honestly didn't expect that. 

I guess it's funny that I didn't recognize a single name in the rep feed... sooooo logically they all must be Ninja fans starting from the H1Z1 period. 

• Downvote (-1) 14

Spotted the bronze. Riot did not remove lane swaps because low tier players cannot do it. They removed it cuz it's fucking boring as hell.

Subjective, i liked the mos strategic side of it, wave management, intelligent rotations and the occasional 4 man dive top, all enjoyment is subjective, what is a fact is that you couldn't replicate it in solo queue, so a lot of the champions picks in competitive that were viable because you could lane swap now are gone.

Because your post seems like a massive troll. If you legitimately think Ninja is bad, has a bad shot, has poor map movement (all your words) then you need to get your head checked. You're writing a Master's level thesis on t-bagging..like dude..it's t-bagging. Stop reading too much into it.

A masters thesis on t-bagging? It's clear that it mattered to Ninja or else he wouldn't have gotten so upset about it. 

I guess you didn't watch his POV against CLG... in the first 5 games of the series he had at least 5 individual battles where he got a member of CLG fully one shot and literally got full reversaled. 

A masters thesis on t-bagging? It's clear that it mattered to Ninja or else he wouldn't have gotten so upset about it. 

I guess you didn't watch his POV against CLG... in the first 5 games of the series he had at least 5 individual battles where he got a member of CLG fully one shot and literally got full reversaled. 

And your point is?

Activision/Treyarch just implemented team camos for every team in the upcoming CODXP Worlds event in ONE update...

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can say this though, royal 2 and frosty easily teabagged more in one night than i have in the past 12 years of playing halo. 

I can say the same. But that is because they are good and I suck. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

And your point is?

What do you think my point is lol? You just quoted what I wrote in my thread that his shot was poor, decision making was poor... hence getting full reversaled by a 1 shot 5 different times. 

• Downvote (-1) 2