CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you make me want to play your game after a tournament, you're doing something right! 

• Upvote (+1) 5

nV won the map everyone was projecting nV to win. Boofuckinghoo about the 100th glitch to take place in a Halo match.

I found the people who never played OG Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Unfortunate to see the focus is on the false reload. It's part of a bigger concern but it takes way from some amazing work by NV tonight. Even though I'm a NV fan I've always thought OG was definitely better until tonight. Can't wait until next season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hysteria's Xbox RROD'd on mainstage as Heinz was running in the game winning cap in OT. He had the flag on his platform when the game broke. It got to the point where MLG would, at first, delete your post, and then, ban your account if you brought it up on the forums.

Edit: Hysteria'a box was the host box.

no wonder why i cant find it. point is these things happen. i would have played a bigger role if the glitch happened at 40 kills, but optic had plenty of time to recover. how many lead changes did we see in slayers this weekend? that spree wasnt the game, just one of optic's many mistakes. lets not take away from nv's win

Huke has got to stick with halo, right? Even when he reaches the age to compete on COD?

Probably not. He can get 3 times the real money and fanbase with CoD then he can with Halo. It is why Formal and Enable and so many others aren't with Halo. I think he will stick it out for another year, but I think he has definitely been thinking about shifting soon.

nV won the map everyone was projecting nV to win. Boofuckinghoo about the 100th glitch to take place in a Halo match.

Plus it was a choke even if you don't fault him at all for the false reload. Frosty was still at a huge advantage when he pulled out the carbine.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this is the equivalent of saying adapt. no one here is putting an asterisk on this series, but it's shit like this that holds halo back as an esport; incompetant gameplay

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Plus it was a choke even if you don't fault him at all for the false reload. Frosty was still at a huge advantage when he pulled out the carbine.

No kidding. Glitch has happened before and there have been several. NV won 2 straight best of 7 series on LAN in the finals. They were the better team today.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Probably not. He can get 3 times the real money and fanbase with CoD then he can with Halo. It is why Formal and Enable and so many others aren't with Halo. I think he will stick it out for another year, but I think he has definitely been thinking about shifting soon.

well with the worlds announcement showing a lot of money on the line and guaranteed summer and fall seasons let's hold off on that call on the money front

nah this is the start of the greatest rivalry since FB v Carbon. 

For me Str8 vs tD>>>>

Mainly because of how back and forth it was.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you make me want to play your game after a tournament, you're doing something right! 

Except the servers are down.

While the glitch sucks, did it really cost them the game? So many little moments and decisions happened through the 15+ games they played today.

I get it sucks, but let's not discredit nV or put blame on Frosty (doubt many are, just saying though)

It was a great series, can't wait to see these two titans duke it out again in 2017.

ps: The reload glitch was ass in H3 too.

That play definitely cost them that specific game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What a day, Liquid was one loss away from going 0-8 and ends in 3rd for the reverse sweep.

Nv beats optic on LAN...Twice. 

Can't wait for rostermania. weatherman w0uld predicting a hurricane dubu forming in the gulf.oLkjyfL.jpg

bak 2 lurk good job on the memes today  :weback:  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Awesome event. Great announcements. I was on a road trip from md to Kentucky, so I'm just getting caught up on everything, but i couldn't be mode excited for the future of halo. It seems like it takes forever for those in charge to act, but they ARE listening and improving.

1. While Truth is currently more snowbally than most maps, that one play didn't cost the entire game

2. The Fuel Rod animation cancel is actually pretty common knowledge, but Frosty is probably such a mad scientist that he has the timing memorized and executed it so swiftly that the game broke (best guess, it could also have just been a weird bug)

3. Frosty still best H5 player in my book

4. NV is sick, it's awesome to see Pistola and Mikwen on top in under 9 months from not being at Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 7