CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My son has worked so hard, been thru so many ups and downs my only wish was that one day he would win the Championship, today that wish came true. Amazing Amazing day of Halo and so proud of Austin and Team NV. 

Not blowing smoke or anything but Austin is one of the nicest and most genuine person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, in or out of esports. So happy for him and the rest of Nv.

• Upvote (+1) 3

While the glitch sucks, did it really cost them the game? So many little moments and decisions happened through the 15+ games they played today.

I get it sucks, but let's not discredit nV or put blame on Frosty (doubt many are, just saying though)

It was a great series, can't wait to see these two titans duke it out again in 2017.

ps: The reload glitch was ass in H3 too.

can someone find the gif of heinz's xbox dying at mlg?

Everyone blaming Frosty...I blame :lxthul:

That new haircut and lack of raccoon eyes.

Old Lethul would have won, he was more dedicated.

"When selling out goes wrong..."

:kappa:

New haircut

Weight loss

Clearly his heart isn't in halo anymore

can someone find the gif of heinz's xbox dying at mlg?

Pretty sure that was Hystria pulling a cord / knee hitting box that caused it. TD historians correct me if wrong.

It sucks, and I'm probably biased, but double reloads seemed to happen once a game on LAN in H3, let alone once in 3 different best of seven series with a less powerful weapon.

Pretty sure that was Hystria pulling a cord / knee hitting box that caused it. TD historians correct me if wrong.

was it? i just remember that it was right before the flag cap

Guys, the glitch os shity and shouldn't happen. On the other hand NV had to win 2 series against the God Squad, and they did. Optic hadn't won a slayer that last series. They had multiple opportunities to put NV away and NV clutched up. Sucks, but just like a bad call by refs, nothing you can do. 14 games were played. 14!!! They had plenty of opportunities.

• Upvote (+1) 8

dont think the bugs would really change much based on how the teams were playing, but this emphasizes how important it is for 343i to fix their fucking game. settings still suck too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hysteria's Xbox RROD'd on mainstage as Heinz was running in the game winning cap in OT. He had the flag on his platform when the game broke. It got to the point where MLG would, at first, delete your post, and then, ban your account if you brought it up on the forums.

Edit: Hysteria'a box was the host box.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was Hysteria's box, and from the accounts I heard he'd stood up to celebrate because Heinz was running in the last flag, and accidentally hit the eject disc button on the box, which froze his game.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who else is all aboard the crowdfunding train? Spent $45 on REQ packs and I'm a broke college student in his first semester of grad school. What's your excuse?! #WeBack

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yep, it was Hysteria's box, Heinz was running the flag. Easy mistake.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It was Hysteria's box, and from the accounts I heard he'd stood up to celebrate because Heinz was running in the last flag, and accidentally hit the eject disc button on the box, which froze his game.

It RROD'd. Someone on FB had played on that box the series before and told the refs that something was wrong with it. They did nothing, which is why MLG was so touchy about it on the forums.

H5 is my first comp halo I've watched, what event was this and against who?

• Upvote (+1) 1

H5 is my first comp halo I've watched, what event was this and against who?

2009 Nationals TD (The favorites) were about the run in the game (series?) winning cap when the host box crashed causing a full replay. They eventually lost the series because of it and BtH went on to win the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hysteria's Xbox RROD'd on mainstage as Heinz was running in the game winning cap in OT. He had the flag on his platform when the game broke. It got to the point where MLG would, at first, delete your post, and then, ban your account if you brought it up on the forums.

Edit: Hysteria'a box was the host box.

Ban Incoming

• Upvote (+1) 5