CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dude that's actually really shitty.  You need to tweet at everyone there and correct them.

I tweeted at Elamite and he said they cant change them as they are in the system. I think the site has got a shout out once or twice this whole season which was a lot less than I hoped for.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am so sorry about that. Our mess up. We massively appreciate the hard work you put in and helping us. My sincere apologies. :-/

Its all good  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Welp, it seems that Rig strongholds is not a good nap for NV vs Optic. NV has to win the next gametype in my opinion.

Holy shit.

Royal 2 going 15-1

And Snipedown getting only ONE kill. Frosty tilted the fuck out of him him with that teabag.

Go Frosty!

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the love of god 343, just make a hcs playlist already, we shouldnt have to sacrifice competitive merit for casuals, and casuals shouldnt have sacrice a full 343 experience because of us. Seprate playlist, no issues.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

For the love of god 343, just make a hcs playlist already, we shouldnt have to sacrifice competitive merit for casuals, and casuals shouldnt have sacrice a full 343 experience because of us. Seprate playlist, no issues.

I guess you haven't played Halo 5 recently or seen any of the updates?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I want to see a breakdown of Frosty's push  at the start. I legit believe that was the catalyst for that entire game for Optic. I want to see what everyone else was doing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So...Separate but Equal? Worked before.

Oh sorry, I meant Seprate but equal. Can't sacrice spelling folks.

NV is probably the best team at controlling power weapons. They just need to be more effective with them, like that COLI flag.