CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ticket purchased and I still have 7 months to plan travel??? What a time to be alive.

I've never attended such an event before. We should buy Visitors passes, right? And didn't he say a 3-day pass was $75? It's showing $85 on the site. 

That's about as bad as "winnerview"

It was funny the first time, then it just kept going on and on and on. Just like body disrespect. 

:huh:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've never attended such an event before. We should buy Visitors passes, right? And didn't he say a 3-day pass was $75? It's showing $85 on the site. 

I feel like he was quoting the early bird price but didn't realize they were already sold-out. But yeah I got the regular 3-day visitors pass.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was funny the first time, then it just kept going on and on and on. Just like body disrespect. 

:huh:

Next ASTRO Spartans I cast it will be called "fucking a corpse" you have my word.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm so excited for the Denver LAN, I can just walk out of my house and compete!

Also, super smart of 343 to have LAN in every region some time this year, West coast (Vegas), Mountain west (Denver), Midwest (St Louis) and East coast/ South (Atlanta). 

If the settings are good, they're doing everything we've told them too and Halo is back!

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's about as bad as "winnerview"

I would rather people not say any of them but people keep calling it the el classico.

It's not Real Madrid V Barca and it's not Spanish. So I'd take anything over El classico.

I was busy speed-writing Beyond's article for the HCS news since we are left out on information/announcements, but I thoroughly love what they've decided to do for 2017. I cannot decide which LANs I'm going to go to :D

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to get greedy, but do we know where Worlds is gonna be? I want to go to an event but don't know which to go to.

Not to get greedy, but do we know where Worlds is gonna be? I want to go to an event but don't know which to go to.

TBA.

Can we please call Optic v NV, E-Classico not El classico please.

The name for the rivalry between OpTic and EnVy is

The Console Wars.

They're the two biggest orgs in console gaming.  They're consistently in the finals of CoD, and now Halo and GoW as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

2017 shaping up to be great for the community, as long as the right tweaks happen to settings, community feedback is read and interacted, etc. I think we are in a good spot heading into the next title for Halo.

Would also love to see more good arena maps for the HCS, besides that can't bitch too much :)

• Upvote (+1) 3