CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't get over how good Lethul looks with his new haircut.

like going from a member of the cast of trainspotting to being a member of the cast of ocean's fucking eleven. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Does anyone know the page number from when lethul left EG from the last HWC thread? I wanna read that shitstorm where sooo many people were mad at him for not only leaving EG but taking Ogre 2 spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HOT TAKE

Until H3A comes out, it's OpTic non-stop.

You act like these players wouldnt shit on everyone in H3. Lethul is like #2 in xp and I think People found Frosty through H3 during the MCC days. And then there's Snakebite and Royal 2.

• Downvote (-1) 1

HOT TAKE

Until H3A comes out, it's OpTic non-stop.

h3A confirmed!

make sure you don't break it like you did MCC 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

um I have a feeling that the finals is gonna fall at the same time as the ECS finals. If so our viewership is gonna take a hard hit.

You act like these players wouldnt shit on everyone in H3. Lethul is like #2 in xp and I think People found Frosty through H3 during the MCC days. And then there's Snakebite and Royal 2.

I said until H3A, I know these players are good at H3. But hey, look what happened from H2A/H5 will some rosters and the demise of EG and whatnot.

God Squads eventually fall, and it's quite possible that could happen to OG with a new title.

• Upvote (+1) 1