CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's what str8 gets for allowing Unlegit to use 2gre's emblem. That thing should be retired like a jersey.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Funny.

But on a serious note I've been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years :p

Could you make a post in any amount of detail you'd like (preferably ALOT) explaining what you went over with Spartan?

Maybe that would be revealing secrets to other teams though idk. Sounds really interesting however, if it's not too revealing maybe you could consider even making youtube videos and getting some hashtag content out there. I for one would watch them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What a momentous & pivotal weekend for Halo!

Solid update, Halo WC 2017 announcement , crowdfunding, MLG to return, awesome tournament so far & an epic game 7 reverse sweep!

And now NV vs Optic :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Off topic of this event but as big of a ninja fan as I am I think he is either gonna retire or leave after worlds. He just looks so more happy when he's not competeting at halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol, the cratos moment of pout yet again. bravo to the producers. 

also, apg has a crazy open face when it comes to emotions....exactly the opposite of both frosty and dadbite

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty makes this game look like a fucking Tony Hawk game

Edit: @@CyReN beat me just like everyone I've ever played Tony Hawk against :mj:

What happened?

Off topic of this event but as big of a ninja fan as I am I think he is either gonna retire or leave after worlds. He just looks so more happy when he's not competeting at halo

I wish eg wouldn't wait and just drop him already. They're so close to being elite

I want this to be a good series because I think that would be extremely hype, but I'm not sure I can take a close series. 

What happened?

frosty traversing the map in 30 seconds with 5 or 6 no scopes

so nothing all that crazy

i dunno. having more meaningful lans could keep him in. plus that update has halo feeling much better

They showed the Cratos clip again to make everyone feel better.

what cratos clip? Can someone link it?

i dunno. having more meaningful lans could keep him in. plus that update has halo feeling much better

maybe but I think it's all the criticism he gets and how fewer viewers he gets when streaming halo that gets him down. I dunno just seems that way to me