CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Huke and Eric and completely taking over this series. No one on Str8 is playing at their level.

Because you can use the old power weapons to get the new ones. It's so snowbally

True, but that's a settings issue, Not much can be done about that, and I would say from an objective standpoint that NV is outplaying Str8. With that said, Str8 doesn't seem to be playing up to their usual par after Game 1, and as T2 said, they match up against NV the worst than any of these teams.

That was pretty rough. Did well for most of Game 1, but by the end the talent/team gap was pretty clear. Str8 will need to do a lot better if they want to take...more than a game or two. (Also T2, did you really think they were gonna win >_>)

Str8 got dominated. 

Looks like they wont win a series this event. Free trip to Burbank though lol

I really like Heinz, he's a soild player but in H5 I can't see him being in a title contender team.

I can't see them changing, they'll most likely play it safe and the improvement they have shown from pre str8 to now is massive.

But I'd love to see Bubu on the Str8 roster.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have to say that the wait times this event have been amazing. Large improvement over past events.

I agree. 

They're also making the time less tedious with the chatter between casters. Not sure I would've ever said that at any point last season. Was painful most of the time, actually.

Optic have like 4 events on at the moment, we probably wont get much juice until the Grand Final :(

Nothing like a crispy 45 minute wait between games  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6