CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Timo

shouldn't region lock the event just region lock the actual qualification

Agreed with this allow them to come and compete for prize money but they won't be allowed to qualify for worlds outside of there own event which is fair.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great day 1, even bigger day tommorow with more 2017 announcements :) Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Simms, I need you and 343 to make a voice req pack.  Great job today casting, watched it all day today.

• Upvote (+1) 2

good luck to the 6 other NA HWC teams  :lxthul:

Out of all the news we got today, the return of RC made me the happiest.

yeah everyone is clamoring for an overpriced under powered hybrid console

You should probably just stick with esports

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought for 5 seconds "if 3sup stays together they could be a very good team."

I then realized that the chances of that happening are the equivalence of me winning the lottery tomorrow and marrying Emma Watson.

Who?

• Upvote (+1) 8

I thought for 5 seconds "if 3sup stays together they could be a very good team."

I then realized that the chances of that happening are the equivalence of me winning the lottery tomorrow and marrying Emma Watson.

Halo teams will never stick together more than a season unless they are winning events consistently.

• Upvote (+1) 2

World's 2017 sounds lit. I'm even fine with the 12 team finals... since they will be fed by some hype LANs and plenty of drama and upsets.

I do wish the last chance Qualifier was a LAN though

talk to me when you can buy a beer

Life checks....damn we back on Bungie.net during the Reach days

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't able to watch at all today. Anyone have a quick summary of what happened?

ALG and E6 Qualified and Worlds 2017 was announced!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't able to watch at all today. Anyone have a quick summary of what happened?

Close matches all day for the most part. Both pro teams kept their spot for the upcoming Summer Pro League. 4 Open LAN qualifiers (1 in St. Louis, 1 in Las Vegas, 1 in Mexico City, 1 in London) for the HWC beginning in January.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I disagree with top 3 from each should get in. HCS worked well because of the points from online and LANs all got added up. Top 7 at the end of Vegas should automatically go. Rewards the season long consistency.

It's not considered a season though technically. Despite the update I still don't like the idea of online and lan being counted as one in the same. If the plan is to have open lans and get teams to attend then qualification should revolve around attendance and placings from them. Granted I only thought about for a hot second before suggesting what I suggested, perhaps there's a way to do a point system from each lan but I was lazy and just said top 3 get in. 

lol welp

I kinda saw this coming, but not this soon. Rammyy is a solid player, but he doesn't seem to rise to the occasion when his team needs him the most. It also doesn't help that the guy gives off such defeatist body language after dropping a game, imo. Maybe the pressure of live events is still something he's trying to overcome. I hope he finds a good squad and continues to get better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did i hear that they would be talking about settings and stuff this weekend/sunday or am i bugging?

Great day 1, even bigger day tommorow with more 2017 announcements :) Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Simms, you were awesome, as was day 1. Very much looking forward to tomorrow and what 2017 has in store.