CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They said crowdfunding on stream, guessing it would involve skins?

Specifically the all packs part.

...so the last chance qualifiers to determine the 7th and 3rd EU slots for Worlds...

...are online...

UPSET CITY BABY

i wish that 343 would bite the bullet on mlg already. i want some east coast events. i cant go to vegas for this, but i could metro into dc or take a bus to new york

I would think so.

Only reason I'm unsure is because these are qualification for Worlds but hopefully everyone is allowed to attend.

@@Timo any clarification on whether or not the LANs are open to all teams(including international teams) and not just teams in that region would be nice.

Crowd funding is nice and all.. but 343 would have to pump some serious premium content out in order for it to be effective. 

Regular gold packs won't cut it, nor will team skins once every other month. 

We would need to see more things like the Voices of War content come out to help fund. The majority of people still playing this game have Req points to last them for all kinds of content drops. I haven't played regularly for at least 6 months and easily afforded all the unlocks that have come out since then. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

All of them do. But HCS specific packs will probably add more money.

u sure? I would buy every skin pack if that would be confirmed. But if the skin packs go towards the orgs and the other stuff towards the HWC it would also make sense

Gfinity though, which I think is kind of sort of a part of MLG. i have a feeling we'll see MLG before 2018.

Gfinity is running GoW eSports events in London (this weekend in fact) and Mexico City with support from MLG. Seeing those two cities pop up instantly brought Gfinitiy to mind.

• Upvote (+1) 4

2017 Summer Finals is probably gonna be one of the last Halo 5 tournaments, if everyone wants MLG to be involved with Halo again then your best hope is the next Halo titlte (H3A or H6).

Wish GBs would be a thing again for Worlds. Last worlds I found it a lot of fun to play GB matches in between tournaments as an am player

...so the last chance qualifiers to determine the 7th and 3rd EU slots for Worlds...

...are online...

V6GnsOk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

2017 Summer Finals is probably gonna be one of the last Halo 5 tournaments, if everyone wants MLG to be involved with Halo again then your best hope is the next Halo titlte (H3A or H6).

I doubt H6 will come out in 2017 and H3A isn't going to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pro League returns Summer 2017 and I could see two seasons of that leading us directly into Halo 6 pre-release tournaments if they decide to do those again. Can easily see Halo 6 releasing earlier in 2018, though.

Ahhh I see. 343 saving all the East Coast + MLG events for h3a.

Really appreciate it

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't say it will drop next year all I said is that the best bet for having MLG back is whenever the next Halo tittle drops.

FFA needs to change next season. It's not fun to watch, or even play. I want no power weapons, or power ups on maps and 8 players.

• Upvote (+1) 4