CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Bad Dub

Think I can clear this one up

At Summer Finals back when Observer mode was still a little buggy, we were told to cue up the players POV on the Observer Xbox BEFORE switching to the Observer Xbox's feed. Not really sure why because it seemed pretty stable, but the thought process/habit that formed was: Lineup player -> Switch to Observer Xbox Feed -> Player dies -> Go back to live player feeds

Must say it was a finicky process especially while casting, but found myself falling into the same habit at Fall finals. Wouldn't be surprised if the casters were used to the same habit :)

Huh? What even is the point of this? Just stick with the player through respawn or change to a different player using the Xbox...

I don't see what form of bugginess could mean they have to switch off of the Observer feed?

Xbox twitch app is so shitty. It lags out even when I'm connected

sorry to hear that, but that hasn't been my experience. 

i only watch on my xb1, and it has been pretty flawless on the highest res for the whole season for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man this listen in.. they sound like they already gave up. 

bubu is straight up carrying E6 through relegation

I really just want to see Walshy pie Strongside on Sunday. You just know he's gonna be thinking "Wrong for dropping me, wrong picks for Champ sunday"  :lxthul:

Allegiance already playing again like they always do losing themselves in splitspawns and not focusing on teamwork

Allegiance thought they were online for the second half of that game. Honest mistake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

W3eCpS6.jpg

"did strongside do this?"

You could have at least kept it inside the monitor.

• Upvote (+1) 4