CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So what was with the lack of org logos in the E6 vs 3SUP match? Not a single person on 3s was wearing apparel for their org and only two E6 logos seen on stream. Those orgs can't be happy about that.

They are probably wearing matching pants though so everything is fine. /s

I'll never understand why people get upset about Saiyan using an old pros name. It's been a decade, get over it.

It bugs me. Not afraid to say it.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll never understand why people get upset about Saiyan using an old pros name. It's been a decade, get over it.

At some point you just stop caring. I tried Legend until I found out a pro used that, then I wanted to use Clutch but I already knew that was used. So I tried Clutchism and that was already taken on XBL so I went with CIutchism with an I. Just the way it is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The past two Gold pack codes haven't worked for me. Anyone else having troubles?

Same. Don't really know why this is whats gonna screw up today.

I don't have bookmarks so im good

I might do a hard reset after just for the hell of it.

The past two Gold pack codes haven't worked for me. Anyone else having troubles?

Passed along, people are looking into it :)

It's like if a new rapper came up and started calling himself Tupac. I don't really care, but it is kinda weird.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I might do a hard reset after just for the hell of it.

I did both, and after my first game it was pretty good. Once the game starts freezing though I will just reinstall it.